Need Help Living To Do ###'s Will

  • Thread starter Thread starter thomas2087
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thomas2087

Guest
I know what God wants me to do so please pray that God's will becomes my will and that I will learn to live for Him and not for myself.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need help, I lost my storage unit to auction because I couldn't pay the ### dollar overdue bill. This storage unit had 30 years' worth of belongings, journals, photo albums, bibles, lifelong wardrobe, and everything I've worked for. I am grieving and don't want to live now as I feel I have...
Replies
8
Views
235
Last year my life was destroyed and I nearly lost my life to some drug dealers in my neighborhood. They robbed my house and then they began a harassment campaign to drive me out of my neighborhood. They would follow me everywhere and break into my house when I was not home. They spread false...
Replies
10
Views
178
Living and True Living God in Jesus Christ's name, please have mercy on us, me ###, me and ###, and our present, past, and future generations, close beens and people, antecesora, institutions, enterprises, and governments, and our rights and duties in Jesus Christ's name. Please forgive us for...
Replies
7
Views
228
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,240
Messages
16,785,922
Members
648,823
Latest member
Ethuisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom