Guidance

  • Thread starter Thread starter Conqueror2
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Conqueror2

Guest
?'s I've been asked; what's my calling, what would make me happy, do I belong in the church that I'm attending? I need guidance, I need to hear God clearly.
 
God let her see the road more clearly and give her guidance in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I thank GOD in advance for favour and blessings: for my divine health, to receive wisdom and guidance, be obedient to GOD, TO DO GOD’S WILL, continue giving tithes and offering to the Church I belong to, donate to other churches, study the bible, spread the gospel, win souls for GOD’s kingdom...
Replies
11
Views
133
Hello from Upstate NY! I’m an artist from ###, NY seeking prayer because of personal challenges I’m going through in my life and within my community and neighborhood. I need God’s protection for my safety and security, my health and well-being, the spiritual situations I face around me, and for...
Replies
8
Views
177
Please pray for me as I navigate what may be my new Church (SSPX). It is new to me totally, I have few friends there, and would like to understand if this is what YHWH wants of me. I would also really appreciate prayer for a casual job I've just applied for, I hope to get it. I also ask that you...
Replies
9
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,250
Messages
16,786,025
Members
648,840
Latest member
Pluirran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom