Tian Discrimination And Harassment

  • Thread starter Thread starter kenneth g
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kenneth g

Guest
need help in restoring my ###'s honor roll and get the teachers and staff to stop hazing my ###. they have taken his christian music from him, cutting his grades; he is a ### average student. pls lord dont let them destroy his future or his senior year. make them give back what they have taken. amen
 
God I agree in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Dear God help ###'s son, and protect him.

Amen
 
I am in full agreement with this prayer heavenly father. I prayer with you. In the mighty name of Jesus Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Coworkers at my work place have been very difficult to work with especially the boss admin team who has constantly been micromanaging nitpicking and dismissive on top of being rude. Some. Coworkers also have been the same, please pray for this. In Jesus name I pray amen
Replies
7
Views
194
I am in a place of deep pain, facing intense discrimination and racism simply because of where I was born. I have lost faith in humanity, since just because of my race I have been misjudged and treated unjustly. Please pray for God's protection and justice over my life.
Replies
12
Views
266
Suffering from micromanaging and discrimination. Belittling discrimination and hatred by my boss and admin. I dread to go to work because the admins have been harassing me, micromanaging, and discriminating. Please pray they stay away and let me do my job. I will not be staying next year. Please...
Replies
5
Views
262
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,277
Messages
16,786,573
Members
648,863
Latest member
Bwiorpeinrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom