Daughter

  • Thread starter Thread starter cita05
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cita05

Guest
Please pray for my daughter ### to come home soon and to reconcile with us her family. She's been gone for ### months. She runaway, pray for her safety. Our home is never the same w/o her. Her siblings miss her. I'm in depression already. please guide me, her mom, of what to do. Thank u all for helping me pray for my daughter.
 
Dear God,

please protect all your children and keep them safe.

please mend their hearts, and bring this child back home safe, to love and be loved by her family.

Amen
 
Lord shine a light on this loving family. Restore to them now their runaway daughter ###. Ignite the passion in her to return home to HER FAMILY. In the mighty name of Jesus.
 
Dear Lord, bring this daughter home to her family. Please let her be safe. Please Lord, let her find her way back home in your name. I pray, Lord, amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus, bless me and my child today with love, happiness, joy, grace, productivity, prosperity, love, peace, safety and You being present to guide and keep us from harm. Jesus, bless myself and my child and all the spaces we enter today. Make it safe spaces, Jesus. Do not give anyone any reason...
Replies
10
Views
223
My daughter misses me n calls me happily she Wil get connected to me forever. Unite us mother n daughter loh might lord. She favour's n blesses me she n her husband unite with me as a family. N be benefactors n blessings to me. I claim my daughter with love bless her n her child. In her womb...
Replies
12
Views
325
Thank you for prying for my daughter's class. She still hasn't been changed. I've just got a trust to score knows what they're doing. But also, I'm very concerned for my daughter and she's being into something that I don't agree with. But her dad said just a programme and I see there is a lot...
Replies
13
Views
300
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,250
Messages
16,786,025
Members
648,840
Latest member
Pluirran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom