Remove My Enemies From My Life ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burd16

Prayer Warrior
Dear lord I come 2 u father boldly and standing on faith and asking that you would please remove ### from my life who are an enemies to me lord and keep the ones in my life who bring me peace and joy in jesus name AMEN
 
my son is being hazed at school he's a ###.### average student and this is his senior year. they took his Christian music from him, cutting his grades down really low and now say that he's being tardy all the time. which, I know for a fact that isn't true. ask God to give back what they have taken and restore him so, he can enjoy his senior year. thank you and God bless
 
If they are your friends then perhaps you don't really want to remove them. I pray that God helps you, what do you really want, them out of your life or them in your life but better people, do you love them enough. God help this person and direct them, give them wisdom to see what they want and what is best for them. Amen.
 
hello I believe that God will help you through this process and give you peace and joy. I believe that He will remove those things in your life that are harmful to you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, my name is ###, and I am mentally exhausted and deeply disturbed. The person in my office, ###, is troubling me in many ways and causing me emotional pain. Please protect me from all negativity and remove me from situations that harm my peace. Create distance between us so that I no...
Replies
8
Views
398
Can someone please pray for me! I have an important meeting to go to on Sunday and I know I will see my former roommate. Her name is ###. She was very rude to me and seeing her brings back so many hurtful memories. I don’t want to hurt her but I don’t want to harm myself either. Please pray that...
Replies
4
Views
238
There is someone trying to get money from me and they have contacted my family for money. I need God to remove them from my life.
Replies
11
Views
403
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,240
Messages
16,785,922
Members
648,823
Latest member
Ethuisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom