P
penny
Guest
Dear Lord, I put all my problems in your hands and hope you can give me a miracle. Lord, I know I might ask sometimes for too much or for things I don't need, but Lord, I really need a prayer. You see the tears in my eyes and you see how much I hurt, so Lord, I pray to you to please talk to my husband ###'s heart, soul, and mine. Let him see what he's doing to me and his son. Lord, please let him come back home to me and his son when he gets out of the halfway house. Please, Lord, let him call me and want to talk without getting mad. Please talk to his heart, soul, and mine. Please, Lord, I put all my problems and my marriage in your hands. So please, Lord, give a miracle. Let him see this is where he belongs. Thank you, Lord...
Lord, I pray to you also to talk to my 25-year-old daughter. Let her see her boyfriend is a cheater, how he makes her his puppet, and how he is bad. Please, Lord, let her see and bring her and my grandson back home to us. Please, thank you, Lord.
Thank you all who pray for me.
Lord, I give you all my problems and hope you can help or show me what to do. Please, Lord, let my husband call me and work everything out. Thank you, Lord, in your name I pray. Amen.
Lord, I pray to you also to talk to my 25-year-old daughter. Let her see her boyfriend is a cheater, how he makes her his puppet, and how he is bad. Please, Lord, let her see and bring her and my grandson back home to us. Please, thank you, Lord.
Thank you all who pray for me.
Lord, I give you all my problems and hope you can help or show me what to do. Please, Lord, let my husband call me and work everything out. Thank you, Lord, in your name I pray. Amen.
