J
Jen1970
Guest
I am in need for an urgent prayer request for my husband ### ###. He's been accused of something that never happened. We've been married for the past 15 years and we have 2 precious kids together. At this moment he's under investigation, and this Monday I will know if I am going to have my husband or not. ### is a good man; he just got a good paying job so we can get back on our feet and have a future for our kids, but for some reason, he is being accused of something that never happened. Please keep him in prayer for God to set him free so we could have our life back together. I am really scared; I don't want to lose my husband. I believe in and pray, and I believe God will set him free. I am begging you, please, with everything I got, please keep my husband in lots of prayers.
