Pray For ### And ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

penny

Guest
hi i m really in need of prayer my name is ### heres my request please pray lord for my husband ### him and i have had our problems hes in the halfway house and lord please talk to his heart mind and soul let him change some of his ways but lord i ask that you will please let him come home to live with me and his son when he gets out in ### weeks please let him call me and lord help us work our marriage problems out and i also would like a prayer request for my ### yr old daughter ### lord i pray to you look over her and my ### year grandson she left ### weeks and we have not heard from her i pray and hope her and my grandson are safe please lord talk to her and let her see that her boyfriend is cheating on her controlling her and please let them break up and bring her and the baby back to us please lord i pray these prayers thank you all who will see my requests and pray for me i really need all the pray i can get right now thank you and god bless
 
Lord, we do know that prodigals do come after they have come to their senses. We ask Father that ### comes to his senses and turns his life over to you and returns home to his wife and son in Jesus name we pray amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Friends, Fellow Saints and Prayer Warriors. Pray for Provision of up to $### to come this week. My wife ### has requested it from me as a loan ( which I know she'll never repay ) a couple of weeks ago because she wants to return to ### to attend the wedding of her niece ###. HOWEVER I...
Replies
14
Views
194
Thank you Lord. Lord I need you to hear my prayers. I need you now. I'm tired to the point I want to cry. No matter how hard I try I feel so alone. I can give my all to everyone but who is there for me. I pray my daughter ### and son ### will have the money this week to secure the place in ###...
Replies
9
Views
165
Requesting prayer for Peace, Unity, Love, forgiveness and joy for my sons family. My daughter in law, took their 4 children from their/ my son's house and moved in with her parents using the argument that their children feels unsafe and it's unhealthy in their home. Prior to her removing the...
Replies
13
Views
224
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,317
Messages
16,787,092
Members
648,890
Latest member
Crtaroamen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom