A Devided House Will Fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Greg

Guest
My wife of 14 years left me because of severe interferences from her parents. Her parents are atheists, extreme control freaks, and very powerful politically, etc. They are also abusing my children. My wife and I are divorced because this is what they wanted. My wife and I still love each other. She admits she made a mistake but is unwilling to move the children out of her parents’ house and be a family again until the children are finished with school and are 18. She plans on being a family again once the kids are 18. The kids and I just want to be a family again now. The children are being abused by her parents. I have proof. I’m afraid of CPS. I feel this would only hurt the kids more. I know God would have us be a family again. Please pray for my wife’s heart to soften. Please pray that she can see what’s best for all of us and stand up to her parents for the sake of our family and what is right and good in God’s sight.
 
Dear Lord, I lift to you the prayers of this brother. Please restore their marriage. Make a way that this family will be re-united. I pray that his wife will have the courage to make a move towards the restoration of their marriage. Lord, we cast our burden upon you, knowing that with You, all things are possible. Thank you for making a way always, when we feel there is no way out. Thank you for your great love and compassion. Praying in Jesus' name, our Saviour. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer request for a lady worrying about her house. Housing told her she needs to move in soon cause someone may bust the windows at her house. She's been worrying about it and she said it's making her chest hurt when she worrys. Her kids told her to not keep worrying and that her youngest...
Replies
11
Views
148
Rebuke those human women, human men dress demons who are meddling in other life, family, marriage, neighbor’s life or whatever relationship it is in the neighbor’s house, church other area this neighbor are continuing with adivination, sorcery areas giving witchcraft in everywhere or horror...
Replies
5
Views
81
Please pray for my daughter ### she is causing so much trouble and out of control please pray for her salvation and healing and protection from everything that is evil please help us Jesus in this situation 😭 🙏 she is ruined her life her mom has caused her mother has caused her a lot of problems...
Replies
11
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,342
Messages
16,787,292
Members
648,921
Latest member
Chraurlainran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom