For ### And ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter litaflame
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

litaflame

Guest
Dear God please help bring my spouse back to you and please help ### to quit drinking it has gotten out of control. Please let there be peace in our home even though ### tries to make problems and unrest. Amen
 
I totally and utterly 100% agree with this prayer. God grant it tonight, let this be a night of your abundant blessings and mercy and lead us not into temptation and testing. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray my husband would stop drinking. He has stopped before and our marriage becomes so great. We have a grandbaby on the way and I have encouraged him to stop. He has a drinking problem. He has cut back a lot but it’s still a problem and I am hoping for a peaceful life and joyous time...
Replies
10
Views
162
Dear God thank you so much for helping me. Guess what. Today will be my last day of drinking alcohol in a massive amount. I will no longer be a functioning alcoholic. I may choose to have a drink once in a while but I will control what I do. That is so much better than trying to not drink at...
Replies
10
Views
158
Dear God please help me. I'm at work and I am having AUD with drawls and my stress and anxiety are too much to handle and I just want to go back home and lay on my bed and drink alcohol until I pass out. I'm afraid of losing my job and my home. I started home all last week and drank every day...
Replies
9
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,278
Messages
16,786,586
Members
648,866
Latest member
Dhiyxiurrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom