Dear sister in Christ, you are not alone. I too am still waiting for a husband and I trust and believe that Our heavenly Father will bless us very soon with the desires of our hearts.
Father in Jesus' name, I bring this thy daughter, and many who are alone praying for eternal companions before thy throne.
The Scripture says, "What prayer and supplication soever be made by any man, or by all thy people Israel, which shall know every man the plague of his own heart and spread forth his hands toward this house; then hear thou in heaven thy dwelling place, and forgive, and do, and give to every man according to his ways, whose hearts thou knowest; for thou even thou knowest the hearts of all the children of men;" 1 Kings 8:38-39.
Thank you for this promise thou hast spoken. We claim your provision and faithfulness, trusting that Lord you shall oversee the desires of this sister's heart and many who are in the same situation. Show her powerfully your will for her life in Jesus' name we pray. Amen.