Fear

Status
Not open for further replies.

shulian

Prayer Partner
Hi all, pls pray for me to have right focus on God, not want to get men's approval but God's alone will be enough for me, so that I will have courage from God to obey what God wants me to do. Ask God remove bondage of fear which prevent me not to go along according God's track. Breakthrough, make way for God. so that I will be able to move on and carry on Spiritual life which God calls me. I will not deny God. I will truly be saved, live Godly life, teach God's words to pple who don't know God. Courage and wisdom to preach especially strict Buddhist friends. I will be willing to lay down my fear to God. thks for your prayers.
 
I agree for God to help you, please help ### tonight in the Lord's name and bring upon her abundant blessings. Amen.
 
Dear God, I lift to you the prayers of this dear sister. Please grant her heart's desire.

" I pray that out of his glorious riches, he may strengthen you with power through his spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith." (Ephesians 3:16-17). Praying through Jesus' name, our Saviour. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I (###) will fear God.
Replies
12
Views
163
I am asking for prayer and agreement during a difficult season. I have been struggling with fear and anxiety that have felt overwhelming and, at times, paralyzing. I know God is greater than what I am facing, and I am trusting Him to bring peace, strength, and freedom. Please join me in prayer...
Replies
7
Views
159
My brother's and sisters I request prayer to overcome fear the fear that opens the door for negative experiences to happen and also anxiety and paranoia. Thank you all and God bless you in the mighty name of Jesus!
Replies
10
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,278
Messages
16,786,586
Members
648,866
Latest member
Dhiyxiurrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom