YOU ARE THE FATHER!!!

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Upon hearing the, now infamous words, "you are not the father;" many guys turn flips, in celebration: Howbeit, angels throw a Holy Ghost party when God flips the script on the devil to reclaim His children. Dispair not . . . CELEBRATE! for once chastened, only then are we 100% legitimate.

For whom the Lord loves, he chastens and scourges EVERYONE whom he receives as a son. If ye endure chastening, God deals with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father does not chasten? But if ye are without chastisement, of which all the sons are partakers, then ye are bastards, and not sons.

In what appeared to be my darkest hour, the devil, loving the taste of my blood, saw my chastenig as an opportunity to destroy, and used many who called themselves by God's name in his quest (Isaiah 54:15). BUT GOD, chastens those whom He loves as irrevocable proof of heritage. Therefore, instead of celebrating because it wasn't you; perhaps, it's time to consider your own status. Have you been chastened? For it is written: "He chastens and scourges EVERYONE whom he receives as a son." The results are in; I'm so glad He's my FATHER. Every time I sing, dance, or shed a tear of joy, I'm basking in MY FATHER'S ROYAL DNA, for I am a royal heir.

IT'S A PARTY GOING ON Y'ALL!!

Love the Lord with my whole heart. He has done so much for me and my family. He has been faithful and true to His word. Yes, He chastens adn He scourges us when we do wrong things, say wrong words and more than that. Sin against the Lord. Ask forgiveness and mercy. Jesus will heal you and cleanse your soul from all sin.

A Father to the fatherless, Who comfort us when we are going through trials and tribulations. God has chosen you and me to be a blessing to everyone we see in the street, at home, at work and wherever we go. He wants us to a shining light that lights up our way to heaven. What a joy in life is to have God as our heavenly Father who love us with an everlasting love.

You do miracles no one has done. You o Lord healed those who were on the list to die from a terrible illness. You o Lord are a Father who loves His children of any age. Wants to comfort our troubled soul. Fix our problems and heal us form anything we have. Precious Lord, we love You today and will love You forever. I am so glad to call You ... Father in heaven....

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world. —Philippians 2:14-15 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... We shouldn't be surprised that unbelievers around us have different values...
Replies
Views
  • Article
God says to all of us the redeemed of the Lord. Love one another as I have loved you. It is never easy to deal with divorce or separation, it is not Gods will for us to divorce or separate from the person we promised love till death do us part. Letting go of your partner with whom you have...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our dear Lord has give to all of us a Helper to help descern the sign of the times, to give us wisdom from heaven to understand His will for our life and to keep us walking in the road that leads to heaven. Wonderful things comes knowing the Spirit of the Lord moving in our midst. But the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Someone pointed this scripture out to me last week, and it was also in my scripture of the day app (no coincidences). It's actually one of my favorite scriptures: There is nothing better for a man, than that he should eat and drink, and that he should make his soul enjoy good in his labour...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Do all things without murmurings and disputings: That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world. —Philippians 2:14-15 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Don't complain or argue...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom