Love to know the seven spirits of the Lord.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Our dear Lord has give to all of us a Helper to help descern the sign of the times, to give us wisdom from heaven to understand His will for our life and to keep us walking in the road that leads to heaven. Wonderful things comes knowing the Spirit of the Lord moving in our midst.

But the Comforter, which is the Holy Spirit Whom the Father will send, in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I said unto you.
John 14.26

The seven spirits of the Lord are not distinct from the Holy Spirit of the living God, there is only one Holy Spirit and He has shown us different aspect of actions in our life.

Welcome Him in your heart and in your house and God will bless your life.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
The Spirit of the Lord unites us with Jesus, full of love, compassion and care, He is watching after us, wherever we are, His protection and kindness comes to us in so many ways. The Lord will keep you from all harm. He will watch over your life. The Lord will watch over your coming and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Behold the glory of the Lord shall come down from heaven to all of us who love Jesus with all our heart, mind and soul. Let not His presence be ignored, instead, let it resound the a heavenly note to Him in praisel, adoration and worship. For He alone is worthy of all glory. Then the peace of...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We see them on the throne of heaven, seated on a table of love and care. He is waiting for us to arrive and live in His holy presence. Sing hallelujah to the Lord for ever and ever more. I saw the Lord, high and exalted, seated on a throne. and the train of His robe filled the temple. Isa...
Replies
Views
  • Article
As we see those things happening in the world today, it is sign of the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ to earth to take us all home to heaven. Turmoils of all kinds shall come to our door and hurricanes, floods, extreme heat that will dry out lakes and rivers. O Lord, You alone are the hope...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I feel the touch of the arms of the Lord every time I am in prayer or reading His word. He continue to lead us all to our heavenly home in glory. Let the storms clouds rage. Let darkness come in. Let anything comes along our path. Jesus arms shelters us from all harm. His love and care will...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom