Divorce is not a solution.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

God says to all of us the redeemed of the Lord.

Love one another as I have loved you.

It is never easy to deal with divorce or separation, it is not Gods will for us to divorce or separate from the person we promised love till death do us part. Letting go of your partner with whom you have shared several unforgetable moments in life it is hard. It is more damaging the realities of children who see the fighting and the yelling and screaming at home. So, depression sets in, self steem is gone, increase of insecurity and loss is alive in the lives of those who divorce their partner. Jesus did not want anyone to divorce, instead He wanted all of us to be happy and enjoy life together. Raising a family is a wonderful gift given to us by God.

As for husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave Himself for her.
Eph. 5.25

Remember that any kind of separation or divorce have significant emotional and psychologica effects in the life of those who are going through this process. Let us all follow the advise of Gods word.

My son, keep your Fathers command. do not abandon your mothers instruction.
Prov. 6.20

Our Father said to us... Love one another. Let us all hear and obey His word.

It is never easy to deal with divorce or separation, it is not Gods will for us to divorce or separate from the person we promised love till death do us part. Letting go of your partner with whom you have shared several unforgetable moments in life it is hard. It is more damaging the realities of children who see the fighting and the yelling and screaming at home. So, depression sets in, self steem is gone, increase of insecurity and loss is alive in the lives of those who divorce their partner. Jesus did not want anyone to divorce, instead He wanted all of us to be happy and enjoy life together. Raising a family is a wonderful gift given to us by God.

As for husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave Himself for her.
Eph. 5.25

Remember that any kind of separation or divorce have significant emotional and psychologica effects in the life of those who are going through this process. Let us all follow the advise of Gods word.

Prov. 6.20

May the love of God fill the hearts of those who are planning divorcing their spouse.

Eph. 5.25

Prov. 6.20

Dear Lord, help each one of us to obey Your word and do what You tell us to do. Loving others is loving ourselves.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Eph. 5.25

Prov. 6.20

Jesus want us all to love one another and to love our spouse. As we obey His voice blessings, help and healing shall come to our life.

Similar Requests

My Ex-husband and I have been divorced for 6 months now and he is still living in my house. He is very aggressive, harsh, snippy and hateful towards me. He was the one who filed for divorce. I am asking for prayer for God to help me to heal from this heartbreak and daily abuse. I am a Christian...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus sent us here with potential of being a blessing to everyone we see around us. We were born with goodness and trust given to us by the Lord. All our ideals and dreams are heaven sent to those who believe, trust and wait for the Lord. The fear of the Lord is the begining of wisdom, and...
Replies
Views
My momma always told me to pray my way out of a situation.. I lost my home in a nasty divorce, I also take care of my father who is 85 with dementia and my two year old daughter. For once in my life I’m having to live with my in-laws and have my father here. I’ve never not had my own place to go...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Let us all live in Gods sweet embrace, trusting that we are loved and cared for. People will leave us all alone in this world, some will die, some will divorce us, some will just forget we exist. Jesus never ever do this to us. Our God is an awesome God He reigns from heaven above with...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Those who believe, those who trust, those who wait for the Lord for blessings, help, grace and receive mercy and love because they have believed and trusted His word. Breath upon me breath of God. Breath upon me Spirit of the Lord. As I lift my hands in surrender, To Your name most High. I am...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom