He is standing along with you.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Let us all live in Gods sweet embrace, trusting that we are loved and cared for. People will leave us all alone in this world, some will die, some will divorce us, some will just forget we exist. Jesus never ever do this to us.

Our God is an awesome God He reigns from heaven above with wisdom, power and love, our God is an awesome God.

He really is and He is standing along with us wherever we go and whatever we are facing on earth, He will be with us forever and ever. So, do not cry with your pain and your sorrow, just give it all to Him,

When we slip over and under.
Our Father catches us.
When we stumble and fall short.
The Lord correct us.
He show us a better way to live.
When our vision of joy.
It is gone and cant find again.
Jesus comes along our path.
He says to me.
I am the joy of your heart.

I wish the best company on earth for you to find, Jesus along your path will lead you to His heavenly home in glory. Just stay with Him and never ever let Him go.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Let us all live in Gods sweet embrace, trusting that we are loved and cared for. People will leave us all alone in this world, some will die, some will divorce us, some will just forget we exist. Jesus never ever do this to us.

Our God is an awesome God He reigns from heaven above with wisdom, power and love, our God is an awesome God.

He really is and He is standing along with us wherever we go and whatever we are facing on earth, He will be with us forever and ever. So, do not cry with your pain and your sorrow, just give it all to Him,

When we slip over and under.
Our Father catches us.
When we stumble and fall short.
The Lord correct us.
He show us a better way to live.
When our vision of joy.
It is gone and cant find again.
Jesus comes along our path.
He says to me.
I am the joy of your heart.

I wish the best company on earth for you to find, Jesus along your path will lead you to His heavenly home in glory. Just stay with Him and never ever let Him go.
Amen. I believe this with all of my heart. In His presence there is joy beyond measure, and at His feet peace of mind can still be found. If you have a need I know He has the answer, reach out and claim as we are standing on holy ground.

Similar Requests

• Article
Our wonderful Savior and Lord is full of mercy and compassion on those who seek His face, on a daily basis calling on Him for help and grace. When we read His word and we obey it, there comes sweet peace and joy in our life and the life of those who love and care. He remembers our frame and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Every single pit I could fall,I have fallen into, but the goodness, the mercy and compassion of the Lord came along my path and I was saved and relieved of the pressures I was in. Every single mistake I have made in my life I told to Jesus and He in His infinite mercy has heard from heaven and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Life may not let us choose our lot, but Jesus will lead us all to His heavenly home when we are faithful and true to His word. Let Him guide your steps to heaven during this New Year. He want us all in glory knowing that we will be praising and adoring God, The habit of being happy and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When storms hits our life and we have no place to go because our house is destroyed, our living arragemets are gone for good and then we will be evicted soon because of non payment of bills. Horrible things comes along our path and we need help from heaven above. Hear our cry. We call on the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Deep down inside of us are crying, sobbing and wanted to find true happiness and joy. Deep down inside of us are trying to change everything, but could not do it by ourselves. We need help from heaven, we need to find a King of all joy and peace so our troubled souls will be find rest in Him...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom