Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Paramenion

Disciple of Prayer
My momma always told me to pray my way out of a situation.. I lost my home in a nasty divorce, I also take care of my father who is 85 with dementia and my two year old daughter. For once in my life I’m having to live with my in-laws and have my father here. I’ve never not had my own place to go and this house has very toxic people in it. I’m grateful I’m not homeless but I also want to have my freedom back. My husband lied to me about things I didn’t find out intill after marriage and I can’t work cause I take care of them. I just need prayer cause if I’m not here I’m homeless with my daughter and father … and my husband is very emotionally abusive. I need a way out please lord i don’t even have my own car anymore he controls everything I can’t go to church but lord I need you please we gotta get out of here before it gets worse

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up Paramenion and their current situation. Lord, You are our refuge and strength, and we know that You are always near to those who call upon You in faith. We ask for Your divine intervention and guidance in their life.

Father, we pray for comfort and strength for Paramenion as they navigate through the challenges of losing their home, taking care of their father with dementia, and raising their two-year-old daughter. We ask that You provide them with the wisdom and discernment to make the best decisions for their family.

Lord, we lift up the toxic environment they are currently living in. We pray for Your protection over Paramenion, their daughter, and their father. Surround them with Your love and peace, shielding them from any harm or negative influences. We ask that You open doors for them to find a safe and peaceful place to call home, where they can experience freedom from emotional abuse.

Father, we pray for a way out of this difficult situation. You are the God of miracles, and nothing is impossible for You. We ask that You provide Paramenion with the resources, opportunities, and support they need to establish a new home and regain their independence. Help them to break free from the control and manipulation they are experiencing.

Lord, we also pray for healing and restoration in their marriage. We ask that You soften the hearts of both Paramenion and their husband, bringing understanding, forgiveness, and reconciliation. May Your love and grace be poured out upon their relationship, transforming it into a source of love, respect, and support.

Finally, Lord, we pray for Paramenion's spiritual nourishment and connection with You. Even though they may not be able to physically attend church, we ask that You meet them right where they are. Strengthen their faith, provide them with spiritual guidance, and surround them with a community of believers who can support and uplift them.

We trust in Your faithfulness, Lord, and we believe that You hear our prayers. We thank You in advance for the breakthrough and deliverance that You will bring into Paramenion's life. May Your will be done, and may Your name be glorified in every aspect of their journey.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Psalm 46:1-2
- Matthew 7:7-8
- Psalm 91:9-11
- Isaiah 41:10
- Matthew 19:26
- Ephesians 4:32
- 1 Peter 5:7

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You, respect You, and honor You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Please pray for my current situation. I unexpectedly lost my job a month ago and I’m desperately looking for work. I keep getting rejected and i just don’t know what else to do. I’m filling out applications, I’m going to the interviews and I’m praying on my knees for it every day. What more do i...
Replies
Views
Thank you for the prayers and support from my prayer last week. It gives me hope when I know I’m being prayed for. I am involved with a narcissist and it is slowly draining the life out of me. Got involved with him not too long after my heartbreaking divorce when husband left our 29 yr. Marriage...
Replies
Views
Hello I’m praying to find a babysitter that can take care of my 2 year old and 10 month old sons. They both have been home with me since they were born so I’m all they know. I’m looking to get back in the work field and my biggest fear is leaving my children with someone due to them being...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my family. We have been separated for almost 3 years now. I still love my husband and want nothing more than for our family to be reconciled. Our son, is 22 years old and is torn between us. I have no home, I’m living with my sister but I’m deeply unhappy. My husband is also...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I’m asking for your prayers today. I’m up against a wall that I can’t find an Earthly way to move. This Goliath won’t go down no matter how I try, I have to put my trust in Him about it. Only God can fix this. Thank you in advance for standing with me in faith. Prayers please for...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom