Proverbs Chapter 17

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I so love the Book of Proverbs! In this chapter, the verse, "Whoever mocks the poor reproaches his Maker;" speaks to me in a very strong way. I work security in a hospital in a bad area. The homeless often come in and pretend to be suicidal just for a place to stay. We often have to turn them away. Then they will say they need to be seen in ER, so that they can sleep for a couple of hours in our beds. It is so easy to become cynical after dealing with it every single day. These are the times that I need to remember where I come from, and not judge them, but pray for and encourage them. I needed this Scripture reading today! Have a great day, brothers and sisters in Christ!

Whoever rewarded evil for good, evil shall not depart trom his house.  Proverbs 17.13  If you have helped someone to find a job in your company and then they let you get fired so they can take over your position is evil.  However, we should pray for those souls that take advantage of our goodness and at the end they do evil to us.  Please Jesus, save the souls of those who pay evil for good.  May the mercy and compassion of Jesus come to their hearts today. Amen

From the ends of the earth I call to You. I call as my heart grows faint.  Lead me to the rock that is higher than I.  Psalm 61.2   This should be our hearts desire.  To be near the heart of Jesus.  Our rock and fortress.  Call unto Him and He will answer thee. He that covered a transgression seeketh love.  Prov. 17.9a  Jesus loves us all and He has carried our transgressions on the cross.  What a wonderful example of love toward others and to me who has saved me and healed me from  cancer.  I will ever praise and honor His holy name now and forever and ever. Amen

A wicked person travels with wicked people and you must pray for them when you are in the buss station, or the airport. There are a lot of wicked people that need our prayers. A wicked doer gives heed to false lips. Prov. 17.4 This wicked people are full of stress and fear, they cannot sleep well at night and drink so much that they have no money for rent. Pray and fast for them and ask the landlord to open up a prayer center and a bible study at the premises so all wicked people will get saved through the power of the blood of Jesus.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
It is a terrible thing to look upon those less fortunate and do nothing for them.  The only reason you are not poor like the one who roam the streets is because of the grace of our Lord Jesus who has blessed you with all kinds of material possesions.  Pray for those who are poor and destitute.  Take them to church and save the souls of the lost.  Prov. 17.5a  Whosoever mocket the poor reproacheth his Maker. 

If we hear somthing bad said about someone else, pray, fast and ask Jesus to change the situation. Do not gossip about someone else and do them harm. Set an example just like Jesus did. Praying for those who rejected Him and did evil against Him. Jesus said. Forgive them Father, for they do not know what they do. He that covered a transgression seeketh love. Prov. 17.9a

Similar Requests

17 Promises of Jesus, taken from the book Jesus in “The Passion”, dictated to Catalina Rivas 1.- To those who do not receive My Own Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity in their hand, I Promise to shower them with My Blessings in their hands, heart, soul and in their entire being. 2.- I promise you...
Replies
Views
  • Article
[Continuing the explanation of his parable, Jesus said,] "The seed on the rocky soil represents those who hear the message and immediately receive it with joy. But since they don't have deep roots, they don't last long. They fall away as soon as they have problems or are persecuted for believing...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Then Jesus told [the townspeople], "A prophet is honored everywhere except in his own hometown and among his relatives and his own family." And because of their unbelief, he couldn't do any miracles among them except to place his hands on a few sick people and heal them. And he was amazed at...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Envy thou not the oppressor, and choose none of his ways. For the froward is abomination to the LORD: but his secret is with the righteous. —Proverbs 3:31-32 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... While many are seeking a cure for the rampaging violence in our cultures that is destroying lives...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample. —Philippians 3:17 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Some critics of preaching and preachers say, "I would rather see a sermon any day than hear one." I'm not distressed because people want to...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom