Proverbs Chapter 17

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I so love the Book of Proverbs! In this chapter, the verse, "Whoever mocks the poor reproaches his Maker;" speaks to me in a very strong way. I work security in a hospital in a bad area. The homeless often come in and pretend to be suicidal just for a place to stay. We often have to turn them away. Then they will say they need to be seen in ER, so that they can sleep for a couple of hours in our beds. It is so easy to become cynical after dealing with it every single day. These are the times that I need to remember where I come from, and not judge them, but pray for and encourage them. I needed this Scripture reading today! Have a great day, brothers and sisters in Christ!

I am delighted to hear that a lot of souls has been saved because of the prayers of faithful people who love to be closer to God and to serve Him with their whole heart. Even at their old age. These dear people are praying and fasting and we see souls coming to the feet of Jesus and changing their lives for eternity. I can not imagine living without Jesus. My life would be so miserable and I would feel so alone and abandoned by God. But I praise God He has reached me and has given me a vision. To open up in my apartment a prayer center and a Bible study so all tenants will come and learn about God. What a wonderful feeling that is. Never ever mock the poor instead invite them to your church or your house to tell them about Jesus. The homeless are one of the dear souls that God wants to save. So if you see someone knocking at your door and need help. Give them please. In Jesus name. Amen

17.25  A foolish son brings grief to his father. Dear God please save all children of people who are unsaved. And those who are church goers too. These children need the love of Jesus in their hearts so they will attack other people and hurt someone. Please God save them all and bring them to church. Make every one ot them a pastor, a counselor, a Sunday school teacher. We need them all to be an evangelist. Jesus loves the little children... alll the children of the world.  Please God, save all children of the world for your glory and honor. In Jesus name. Amen

I placed my confidence and trust in the Lord Jesus. So I can truly face the future and live a life of peace and joy serving Him and doing His will.  This wonderful chapter teach us to be aware of internal evils that come along in our lives. But God can save us all from torment of evil and trust in God more fully. 17.13  Evil will never leave the house of one who pays evil for good. May my heart never ever pays evil to those who preach Gods word or talk back about our pastors or Sunday school teachers. They are servants of the living God. We should pray for them and ask Jesus to fill them with the power of the Holy Spirit. May God bless them all and keep them away from evil.  Thank you Jesus for this wonderful chapter. Amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Father, your name is holy, your ways are righteous, we should worship you every single day or our lives. Your holiness causes us to be pure and righteous just as you are. Protect us from all harm and guide us through thick and thin. Your love is pure and your word is true. We believe in you as our true father who cares for us all. Be merciful unto us and save us from the wrath to come. Prob. 17.3  Fire tests the purity of silver and gold, but the Lord test the heart.  Lord Jesus, may my heart be full of love to you and all your children who love you with a clean and pure heart.  Cleanse me from all sin. Purify my heart, Lead me oh Lord to everlasting life. I pray in your holy name. Amen

Lord Jesus we come to you for help. You are our shield and confort. Even though other people reject your word and are as hard as a rock to hear Gods word we pray for them to get saved and to guide them to glory. You have helped me to overcome life long obstacles that I could not do it for myself. Your mercy and compassion was so great and I am so thankful. Thank you for your word. For Proverbs that teach us eternal truths. Thank you so much. 

Similar Requests

• Article
[They hear] the word, but the worries of this life . . . choke the word. (read Matthew 13:22) After burying a few seeds in a pot in my garden, I waited to see the results. Reading that the seeds would sprout within ten to fourteen days, I checked often as I watered the soil. Soon I saw a few...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Turn not to the right hand nor to the left: remove thy foot from evil. —Proverbs 4:27 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... When I see someone swerving in and out of their lane during heavy traffic, I immediately go into a defensive driving mode. Whether they are drunk, sleepy, distracted, or...
Replies
Views
Heavenly father there are poor homeless people out there that need to be set free from captivity today. Set someone free from this awful curse of the law. Someone with " schizophrenia" that really needs your help but doesn't believe you'll do it. Someone that has been in captivity for so long...
Replies
Views
  • Article
So [Jesus and the apostles] left by boat for a quiet place, where they could be alone. But many people recognized them and saw them leaving, and people from many towns ran ahead along the shore and got there ahead of them. Jesus saw the huge crowd as he stepped from the boat, and he had...
Replies
Views
17 Promises of Jesus, taken from the book Jesus in “The Passion”, dictated to Catalina Rivas 1.- To those who do not receive My Own Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity in their hand, I Promise to shower them with My Blessings in their hands, heart, soul and in their entire being. 2.- I promise you...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom