Proverbs Chapter 17

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I so love the Book of Proverbs! In this chapter, the verse, "Whoever mocks the poor reproaches his Maker;" speaks to me in a very strong way. I work security in a hospital in a bad area. The homeless often come in and pretend to be suicidal just for a place to stay. We often have to turn them away. Then they will say they need to be seen in ER, so that they can sleep for a couple of hours in our beds. It is so easy to become cynical after dealing with it every single day. These are the times that I need to remember where I come from, and not judge them, but pray for and encourage them. I needed this Scripture reading today! Have a great day, brothers and sisters in Christ!

Wrongdoers eagerly listen to gossip. Prov. 17.4 Dear God we pray for all wrongdoers, scammers and liars to get saved. May gossip go out from our churches and Sunday school classes. We need the Holy Ghost in our place of worship and in the name of Jesus we cast out all devils that come along and tempt people with lies and half truths. Cleanse your church oh Lord we pray in Your name. Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
A merry heart does good like a medicine. But a broken spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17.22 A lot of doctors tell us that depression, sadness and worry brings all kinds of illness to our bodies. Headaches, back aches, and loss of consciousness. A heart that is so happy and enjoying life brings new life to our whole being. No wonder Jesus told us not to worry about anything from this world. Jesus had nothing to worry about. Hid did not own a house, nor did he had a bank account, or land to till. Paul the apostle also had nothing in this world but trouble and tribulation and a prison cell was his temporary house. But he was happy and enjoy life. Just imagine him singing in the middle of the prison. He was praising God at all times. Jesus have given him a merry heart. His eyes was not on how much I am gona get from this. But how many souls I am gona save and lead them to Jesus. If you are sad, worry, full of stress, and lonely. Stop and think. Cast out the devil that is creeping up in your house. He is the one who give us a hard time.

Save us Lord Jesus from the path of the tornado and hurricanes. We need your help and grace. Protect our churches and those who love you so much.  We are your children and you love us so much and need your protection. Blessed Jesus come to our services tonight and save the souls that are lost, or have gone far away from you. Fill us with the precious Holy Spirit we pray.  Whoever mocks the poor reproches His maker.  The homeless we should feed not mock them or despise their circumstances in which they have become poor.  Feed the hungry, clothe the naked, visit the sick and those in jail. Help the widows and the orphans. Jesus told us to do. Are we obeying His command?

Similar Requests

• Article
[They hear] the word, but the worries of this life . . . choke the word. (read Matthew 13:22) After burying a few seeds in a pot in my garden, I waited to see the results. Reading that the seeds would sprout within ten to fourteen days, I checked often as I watered the soil. Soon I saw a few...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Turn not to the right hand nor to the left: remove thy foot from evil. —Proverbs 4:27 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... When I see someone swerving in and out of their lane during heavy traffic, I immediately go into a defensive driving mode. Whether they are drunk, sleepy, distracted, or...
Replies
Views
Heavenly father there are poor homeless people out there that need to be set free from captivity today. Set someone free from this awful curse of the law. Someone with " schizophrenia" that really needs your help but doesn't believe you'll do it. Someone that has been in captivity for so long...
Replies
Views
  • Article
So [Jesus and the apostles] left by boat for a quiet place, where they could be alone. But many people recognized them and saw them leaving, and people from many towns ran ahead along the shore and got there ahead of them. Jesus saw the huge crowd as he stepped from the boat, and he had...
Replies
Views
17 Promises of Jesus, taken from the book Jesus in “The Passion”, dictated to Catalina Rivas 1.- To those who do not receive My Own Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity in their hand, I Promise to shower them with My Blessings in their hands, heart, soul and in their entire being. 2.- I promise you...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom