Proverbs Chapter 17

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I so love the Book of Proverbs! In this chapter, the verse, "Whoever mocks the poor reproaches his Maker;" speaks to me in a very strong way. I work security in a hospital in a bad area. The homeless often come in and pretend to be suicidal just for a place to stay. We often have to turn them away. Then they will say they need to be seen in ER, so that they can sleep for a couple of hours in our beds. It is so easy to become cynical after dealing with it every single day. These are the times that I need to remember where I come from, and not judge them, but pray for and encourage them. I needed this Scripture reading today! Have a great day, brothers and sisters in Christ!

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Jesus is our best friend ever. Just like this wonderful verse says. A friend loves at all times. I am so glad Jesus is my friend and confidant. Merciful beyond description. He took away all of my sins and guilt from my heart. Praise His holy name. Amen

There is no one like Jesus, full of love, mercy and compassion. He has come to earth to save us from going to hells burning fire. He gave me a merry heart to honor and praise His holy name. Prov. 17.22. I am so grateful to Him for being so kind to me.

Lovely verse that made me think deep in my own soul. A merry heart doeth good like a medicine. V.22 Only Jesus can bring happiness and joy in our life. When we are hurt and all alone in this world, Jesus comes along our path and say. Come to Me, I wil give you peace.

I so love the Book of Proverbs! In this chapter, the verse, "Whoever mocks the poor reproaches his Maker;" speaks to me in a very strong way. I work security in a hospital in a bad area. The homeless often come in and pretend to be suicidal just for a place to stay. We often have to turn them away. Then they will say they need to be seen in ER, so that they can sleep for a couple of hours in our beds. It is so easy to become cynical after dealing with it every single day. These are the times that I need to remember where I come from, and not judge them, but pray for and encourage them. I needed this Scripture reading today! Have a great day, brothers and sisters in Christ!
Amen. Glory to God.

Similar Requests

Jesus please save me .. I'm awaiting my medical report for getting iqama please lord I'm begging you please let be fully healthy. Please let me get my iqama and a decent job to live mm please lord my saviour.. save me ... Jesus please save my parents and family from all the troubles they are...
Replies
Views
17 Promises of Jesus, taken from the book Jesus in “The Passion”, dictated to Catalina Rivas 1.- To those who do not receive My Own Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity in their hand, I Promise to shower them with My Blessings in their hands, heart, soul and in their entire being. 2.- I promise you...
Replies
Views
  • Article
[Continuing the explanation of his parable, Jesus said,] "The seed on the rocky soil represents those who hear the message and immediately receive it with joy. But since they don't have deep roots, they don't last long. They fall away as soon as they have problems or are persecuted for believing...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Then Jesus told [the townspeople], "A prophet is honored everywhere except in his own hometown and among his relatives and his own family." And because of their unbelief, he couldn't do any miracles among them except to place his hands on a few sick people and heal them. And he was amazed at...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Envy thou not the oppressor, and choose none of his ways. For the froward is abomination to the LORD: but his secret is with the righteous. —Proverbs 3:31-32 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... While many are seeking a cure for the rampaging violence in our cultures that is destroying lives...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom