Proverbs Chapter 17

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I so love the Book of Proverbs! In this chapter, the verse, "Whoever mocks the poor reproaches his Maker;" speaks to me in a very strong way. I work security in a hospital in a bad area. The homeless often come in and pretend to be suicidal just for a place to stay. We often have to turn them away. Then they will say they need to be seen in ER, so that they can sleep for a couple of hours in our beds. It is so easy to become cynical after dealing with it every single day. These are the times that I need to remember where I come from, and not judge them, but pray for and encourage them. I needed this Scripture reading today! Have a great day, brothers and sisters in Christ!

Wonderful comments on this wonderful chapter of the bible.  God bless each reader and hoping they will obey what it says. A merry heart doeth good. Prov. 17.22a   Smile and others will smile along with you. Be happy and others will want to be happy just as you are.  Shine for Jesus and many will be blessed.

Excellent speakers cometh from God because He give us the talent to tell others about our eternal destiny in heaven. Whatever comes out of the mouth of a faithful servant of God should be heedeth because God speaks through them. Excellent speech becometh not a fool. Prov. 17.7a Dear God, make our speech holy and pure. Speak through us we pray. Amen

Dear God, forgive me all of my sins and everything I have done agains You.  Cleanse my heart from all sin and evil. I really want to be like Jesus.  Full of love, full of mercy and compassion on those who were poor, needy, sick and lost.  Blessed Jesus, save us we pray.  Help us to read Your holy word daily and meditate on it.  In Jesus name. Amen

God never ever hurt us needlessly. There is a purpose for our hurts and aches.  He never wastes our pain either.  For every loss He sends in our lives there is a wonderful gain. His blessings on our lives that we are not gona be able to contain. A friend loveth all the time and a brother is born for adversity.  Prov. 17.17  Pray for those brothers and sisters who were born for adversity.  Thy need Jesus in their heart and minds.  Our hurts and pain comes sometimes because of those in our own family who have hurt us so bad.  Pray and fast for the salvation of their souls.

There is a pit so deep that people are not able to get out.  Only Jesus hand can help them and take away their sin and guilt.  By the grace of God we can be overcomers with the Blood that was spilled we can be victorious all the days of our lives. Then our hearts will be so happy and joyful in Gods presence. Just as this verse says..... A merry heart doeth good like a medicine.  Prov. 17.22a   It is a medical fact that depression and sadness will go away when you start in your heart being happy and enjoying life. Being happy inside yourself brings health to your body.  Only Jesus can do this wonderful work in our lives.  Let Him in and we shall see the change He bring to our lives.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Jesus please save me .. I'm awaiting my medical report for getting iqama please lord I'm begging you please let be fully healthy. Please let me get my iqama and a decent job to live mm please lord my saviour.. save me ... Jesus please save my parents and family from all the troubles they are...
Replies
Views
17 Promises of Jesus, taken from the book Jesus in “The Passion”, dictated to Catalina Rivas 1.- To those who do not receive My Own Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity in their hand, I Promise to shower them with My Blessings in their hands, heart, soul and in their entire being. 2.- I promise you...
Replies
Views
  • Article
[Continuing the explanation of his parable, Jesus said,] "The seed on the rocky soil represents those who hear the message and immediately receive it with joy. But since they don't have deep roots, they don't last long. They fall away as soon as they have problems or are persecuted for believing...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Then Jesus told [the townspeople], "A prophet is honored everywhere except in his own hometown and among his relatives and his own family." And because of their unbelief, he couldn't do any miracles among them except to place his hands on a few sick people and heal them. And he was amazed at...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Envy thou not the oppressor, and choose none of his ways. For the froward is abomination to the LORD: but his secret is with the righteous. —Proverbs 3:31-32 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... While many are seeking a cure for the rampaging violence in our cultures that is destroying lives...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom