Please pray for our family to heal. We have been through so much in the past three years. Up and downs, not knowing what to do or say. Medical issues, legal issues, and job issues. Lord bring us peace, love and healing.
In God's holy name I pray. I give my life to you

amen
I prayed for this in Jesus name amen
 
Please pray for our family to heal. We have been through so much in the past three years. Up and downs, not knowing what to do or say. Medical issues, legal issues, and job issues. Lord bring us peace, love and healing.
In God's holy name I pray. I give my life to you

amen
May the Almighty grant your family and you the peace you so badly desire. May the Lord who commanded the sea to be still command all those challenges to depart from you and your family and head for the wilderness in Jesus name.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer for healing and deliverance. For all those who stand in need of healing and deliverance please pray the prayer below.

Let Us Pray For Healing And Deliverance: God I ask You in Jesus’ name, because of Your unfailing love and great compassion have mercy on me. God heal and deliver me from everything in my life that is not of You O Lord my God. God heal me fully in every area of my life. God make me whole and complete in You. God deliver, heal, and set me free of any sicknesses, addictions, disorders, sin, or unclean spirits that may be, or are trying to operate in my life. Wash and purify me thoroughly Lord Jesus. Heal me and restore to me the joy of Your salvation. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer and all those I know that stand in need of healing. God please fully heal and bless each of us physically, mentally, spiritually, emotionally, and financially for Your glory. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus’ name. Thank You Jesus. Written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please please if you can, pray for my Mum ###. She has a PET scan tomorrow and we pray that Jesus gives her clear results or at the very most something that can be fixed 🙏🏼 we rebuke any degeneration in her brain. We ask Jesus for full healing of her brain and cognitive issues please Jesus faith...
Replies
8
Views
48
Prayers for healing protection peace strength also for favor I can barely go my back and neck and chest its my back us hurting badly and burning the people on the job keep pouring salt everywhere all because i got hired they asked the girl that works here if she wanted full time housekeeping...
Replies
12
Views
113
Yes my name ### I need a miracle healing blessing full body an mind I need my job at ### an I need my motel room whatever I'm going through remove the negative energy bless my room with pace an happiness an joyful I need a big blessing so I can pay up this motel room I need help God when people...
Replies
10
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,342
Messages
16,821,470
Members
651,332
Latest member
Sprawick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom