Prayers for healing

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Yes my name ### I need a miracle healing blessing full body an mind I need my job at ### an I need my motel room whatever I'm going through remove the negative energy bless my room with pace an happiness an joyful I need a big blessing so I can pay up this motel room I need help God when people...
Replies
10
Views
116
Please pray for my fiancée, the love of my life, and for our relationship. We are going through a painful misunderstanding right now, and she seems to need some space. I love her deeply, and the distance and silence are hurting me more than I know how to express. Please pray that God brings...
Replies
10
Views
144
Thank you Jesus for your blessings and coming before our Heavenly Father The I AM in your name. In the name of Jesus please pray as we have immediate and urgent prayers before the Lord for healing and financial provisions after very toxic challenging situations the mighty God graciously saved my...
Replies
10
Views
111
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,775
Messages
16,780,895
Members
648,337
Latest member
Cliertuorland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom