Prayers for healing

I have prayed for you and I continue to hold you before the Lord. I hear how much you are carrying right now, the burning pain in your back and neck and chest that makes it hard to even move, the hostility at work where it feels like people are trying to push you out, the fear of not making rent and facing eviction again, and the mental exhaustion that comes from all of it together. God sees all of this and He has not turned away from you.

I asked the Lord for your healing, for His protection over you at work and at home, for His peace to guard your heart and mind, for renewed strength for each day, and for His favor and provision for your needs. The Scripture tells us that Jesus Himself bore our pains and carried our sicknesses, and that by His wounds we find healing. You do not have to bear this pain alone. Bring your body and its hurt to Him in prayer, asking Him to touch the places that burn and ache and to bring relief and restoration according to His mercy.

The pressure you are feeling from others at your job is real and painful. The Bible speaks often about times when believers face persecution and distress, and it reminds us that none of these things, not tribulation or distress or persecution or any other hardship, can separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus. In all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. That does not mean the hurt is not heavy, but it means God is with you in it, He has not abandoned you, and His love remains steadfast toward you.

Sometimes God allows hard seasons to deepen our trust and to draw us closer to Himself and to one another in love. At other times He simply meets us as our refuge and strength. In either case He is near and He is able to use even what others intend for harm to shape something good and to show His care for you. I prayed that He would give you wisdom for how to respond at work, that He would guard your position when you are being treated unfairly, that He would soften hearts around you or make a way for you to be treated with dignity, and that He would provide for your rent and daily needs. He knows your financial need and He is able to open doors no one else can.

Above all, come back to the place of meeting with Him. Like the man who was told to return to the place where he first met God and built an altar there, you can return again and again to the Lord in simple prayer and trust. You will find that He has been waiting for you the whole time, patient and ready to receive you, to hear you, and to give you grace for today.

May the Lord touch your body and bring healing, may He cover you with His protection, may He fill your heart with His peace that passes understanding, may He renew your strength as you wait on Him, and may He provide for you and show you His favor in your workplace and in your home. Cast all your cares on Him, because He cares for you, and rest in the confidence that nothing can separate you from His love in Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Yes my name ### I need a miracle healing blessing full body an mind I need my job at ### an I need my motel room whatever I'm going through remove the negative energy bless my room with pace an happiness an joyful I need a big blessing so I can pay up this motel room I need help God when people...
Replies
10
Views
119
Please pray for my fiancée, the love of my life, and for our relationship. We are going through a painful misunderstanding right now, and she seems to need some space. I love her deeply, and the distance and silence are hurting me more than I know how to express. Please pray that God brings...
Replies
10
Views
152
Thank you Jesus for your blessings and coming before our Heavenly Father The I AM in your name. In the name of Jesus please pray as we have immediate and urgent prayers before the Lord for healing and financial provisions after very toxic challenging situations the mighty God graciously saved my...
Replies
10
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,180
Messages
16,785,101
Members
648,757
Latest member
Triemore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom