Please pray for our family to heal. We have been through so much in the past three years. Up and downs, not knowing what to do or say. Medical issues, legal issues, and job issues. Lord bring us peace, love and healing.
In God's holy name I pray. I give my life to you

amen
Prayed. The answer is on the way. The Bible lays down in 1 John 5:18 ……We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.
 
Prayed. The answer is on the way. The Bible lays down in 1 John 5:18 ……We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.
Thank you!
 
Please pray for our family to heal. We have been through so much in the past three years. Up and downs, not knowing what to do or say. Medical issues, legal issues, and job issues. Lord bring us peace, love and healing.
In God's holy name I pray. I give my life to you

amen
Holy God, I thank You for Your kindness. This beautiful family I present before You asking that You give them peace. Cause Your Countenance to shine on them in Jesus' name. AMEN
 
Holy God, I thank You for Your kindness. This beautiful family I present before You asking that You give them peace. Cause Your Countenance to shine on them in Jesus' name. AMEN
Thank you!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please please if you can, pray for my Mum ###. She has a PET scan tomorrow and we pray that Jesus gives her clear results or at the very most something that can be fixed 🙏🏼 we rebuke any degeneration in her brain. We ask Jesus for full healing of her brain and cognitive issues please Jesus faith...
Replies
8
Views
48
Prayers for healing protection peace strength also for favor I can barely go my back and neck and chest its my back us hurting badly and burning the people on the job keep pouring salt everywhere all because i got hired they asked the girl that works here if she wanted full time housekeeping...
Replies
12
Views
113
Yes my name ### I need a miracle healing blessing full body an mind I need my job at ### an I need my motel room whatever I'm going through remove the negative energy bless my room with pace an happiness an joyful I need a big blessing so I can pay up this motel room I need help God when people...
Replies
10
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,342
Messages
16,821,470
Members
651,332
Latest member
Sprawick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom