Please pray for ### so that ### might be able to receive God's blessings and forgiveness. May the good Lord bless ### with repentance and deep faith. Praise the Lord Alleluiah Amen
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name today and for always protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Show us how and let us all do what is needed to stay safe and protected. And God bless each of us with the desires of our hearts that is the will of God for each of our lives. God cause us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal us Lord Jesus in every area of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with knowledge, wisdom, and a strong persistent desire to fulfill our God's purpose (the reason why You created each of us). And God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.
Please click on the link below and pray for Wisdom from God.
I am lacking in understanding in why it is good not to procrastinate in repenting to god. I repented from lust for ### days and received some blessings but then some days I don’t feel blessed anymore so I relapse. Why should I commit my whole life to god instead of repenting next year? I’m an...
Please pray that our country has a better government. There is one man who is trying to bring a good change but the government is trying to remove him . Pray that God intervenes and there is a better future for our nation. India needs more prayers . We belong God is with us in Jesus name . Amen 🙏🏼
Hello dear prayer partners in the LORD!
I am asking for prayers for a man whom you prayed for with me about five years ago!
He did something terrible to me, and I asked the Lord to show him mercy so that he could repent, come to Jesus, and ask me for forgiveness. But years have passed and he...