Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Please pray for ### and her staff so that with God's blessings their School might be upgraded or provincialised. And may God bless all the officers and Dealing Assistants for speedy completion of the School provincialisation.
Praise the Lord
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am lacking in understanding in why it is good not to procrastinate in repenting to god. I repented from lust for ### days and received some blessings but then some days I don’t feel blessed anymore so I relapse. Why should I commit my whole life to god instead of repenting next year? I’m an...
Replies
12
Views
162
Please pray that our country has a better government. There is one man who is trying to bring a good change but the government is trying to remove him . Pray that God intervenes and there is a better future for our nation. India needs more prayers . We belong God is with us in Jesus name . Amen 🙏🏼
Replies
11
Views
284
Hello dear prayer partners in the LORD! I am asking for prayers for a man whom you prayed for with me about five years ago! He did something terrible to me, and I asked the Lord to show him mercy so that he could repent, come to Jesus, and ask me for forgiveness. But years have passed and he...
Replies
10
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,142
Messages
16,784,754
Members
648,723
Latest member
Loraererdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom