Nobody is reading this thread right now.

As the pandemic continues to grow, people are loosing their jobs and there is no help in sight. No money to pay the rent. Nothing to eat unless you have saved some money. Companies are closing down and some are going bunkrupt.

Change in our life is always difficult in our life, but it can be managed with prayer. In Bible times there was famines and plagues coming to them. People like Ruths mother in law Naomi lost everything. She trusted the Lord. Believed with all her heart that anything that happens in our life is for His purpose and for His glory. Stay aware of the power of your choices when trouble comes along. Ask for wisdom from heaven. Jesus can supply your needs. He can heal your sick body and come with blessings on your life. How we respònd to something God is giving us is more important than life itself. Take Jobs actions and attitude. He said. Even after my skin has been destroyed, yet in my flesh I will see God. I will see Him by myself. My eyes shall behold Him and not another. Job 19. 25,26

That is a wonderful attitude to have when something awful happens to us. To see God face to face and to bow down before Him in adoration and worship.
I love the Lord with my whole heart. I will never ever doubt or distrust His will in my life.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank God that you have your own business and are self employed. There are those in our churches that have lost their homes and lost their health due to worry and fear. They were let go because the company is closing down and now all of them are on the street trying to find another job. Let us all be on our knees praying for them. Jesus will hear us and send blessings to everyone we have prayed for.

As the pandemic continues to grow, people are loosing their jobs and there is no help in sight. No money to pay the rent. Nothing to eat unless you have saved some money. Companies are closing down and some are going bunkrupt.

Change in our life is always difficult in our life, but it can be managed with prayer. In Bible times there was famines and plagues coming to them. People like Ruths mother in law Naomi lost everything. She trusted the Lord. Believed with all her heart that anything that happens in our life is for His purpose and for His glory. Stay aware of the power of your choices when trouble comes along. Ask for wisdom from heaven. Jesus can supply your needs. He can heal your sick body and come with blessings on your life. How we respònd to something God is giving us is more important than life itself. Take Jobs actions and attitude. He said. Even after my skin has been destroyed, yet in my flesh I will see God. I will see Him by myself. My eyes shall behold Him and not another. Job 19. 25,26

That is a wonderful attitude to have when something awful happens to us. To see God face to face and to bow down before Him in adoration and worship.
I love the Lord with my whole heart. I will never ever doubt or distrust His will in my life.
Amen.

Similar Requests

• Article
There is a wonderful place to live on earth, and that is where the holy presence of God reveals Himself on those who seek His face. Day and night calling on His name. Living beneath the wings of the divine righteousness of God is the right place to be. This is a place reserved for all the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I shall forever remember my mom who was a praying woman, full of faith in Jesus and wanted all her children to be walking in the path that leads to heaven. Jesus called her home and now we are heart broken and miss her so much. Even though you are not here anymore. We miss you so much. We...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Adaptation: The Message Bible While we are not to bring attention to ourselves by requiring that people follow our ritualistic instructions, we are to bring attention to Christ by proclaiming His Word and pointing them in and to His direction and instruction. Again, there's just something...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Wonderful things happens to all of us who have deep faith in the Lord who loves to share blessings upon blessings to those who love Him with all their heart, mind and soul. Jesus did so many wonderful things for people, miracles that came down from heaven above. Five thousand people were...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A wonderful promise coming down from heaven is what I read last night in Gods word. It really tell us the truth and nothing but the truth. Fear thou not for I am with thee. Be not dismayed for I am thy God. I will strenghten thee, yea, I will help thee, yea, I will uphold thee with the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom