Nobody is reading this thread right now.

There is a wonderful place to live on earth, and that is where the holy presence of God reveals Himself on those who seek His face. Day and night calling on His name. Living beneath the wings of the divine righteousness of God is the right place to be. This is a place reserved for all the heirs of grace and mercy. Those who have heard the eternal word of God coming to us.

Come, follow Me.

Let us all call unto the Lord and start singing praises to Him...

Holy Spirit come flow through me and make my life what it ought to be, Holy Spirit come flow through me.

The least and feeblest may come and be rewed with His presence of love and care. Those will live secured under the arms of the everlasting God.

Amen

There is a wonderful place to live on earth, and that is where the holy presence of God reveals Himself on those who seek His face. Day and night calling on His name. Living beneath the wings of the divine righteousness of God is the right place to be. This is a place reserved for all the heirs of grace and mercy. Those who have heard the eternal word of God coming to us.

Come, follow Me.

Let us all call unto the Lord and start singing praises to Him...

Holy Spirit come flow through me and make my life what it ought to be, Holy Spirit come flow through me.

The least and feeblest may come and be rewed with His presence of love and care. Those will live secured under the arms of the everlasting God.

Amen
The safest place on earth it is to live under the wings of our heavenly Father who love us with an everlasting love and cares for us. By His grace we live and worship Him for ages to come.

The glowing presence of God shines all over those who live and abide under His wings. His presence makes a difference in our life. We really feel the mighty power and grace coming down from His glorious presence.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Glory, glory, hallelujah, His truth is marching on and on till the Lord call us home to His holy presence. One more time, keep telling the truth of Gods salvation to those who live in darkness. Jesus is coming soon and He will save those we have been praying for. Hear the voice of the Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The soul that walks where the wind of the Spirit of the living God is, turns like a wandering weather vane toward an eternal love for God and for others. Just as Jesus said to all of us. I have loved you with an everlasting love. I care for you. That is one reason all the angels cry holy...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When we remember to honor and praise His name, sweet thoughts of mercy and compassion comes to our heart. fills our soul with peace and joy. Strenghtens our faith in Him and nourishes pure thoughs and feelings toward Him. Spirit of the living God fall afresh on each one of us. Mold me, and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The Spirit of the Lord unites us with Jesus, full of love, compassion and care, He is watching after us, wherever we are, His protection and kindness comes to us in so many ways. The Lord will keep you from all harm. He will watch over your life. The Lord will watch over your coming and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The everlasting arms of God will carry us through the storms of life and through all kinds of trials we are going through right now. It is His mercy and compassion that lift us up and keep us going. I just found out. You are the Prince of peace. The hope of all the saints of God. The...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom