Carry me to Your holy throne of love and mercy.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

The everlasting arms of God will carry us through the storms of life and through all kinds of trials we are going through right now. It is His mercy and compassion that lift us up and keep us going.

I just found out.
You are the Prince of peace.
The hope of all the saints of God.
The endless water of life.
The wonderful aroma of roses.
Coming down to all of us.
O precious Lord.
You are my all in all.
My everything in this life.

Yes, we long for more anointing of His love and care in our life, so we carry out His will in our life and to be empowered by the Spirit of the living God, transformed and totally filled with the power that comes from on high. So, when someone looks at my face, they will see Jesus smiling and calling them to come to Him, the glorious radiance shining all over the place.

Softly and tenderly Jesus is calling, calling for you and for me.

Your throne o God is forever and ever, a scepter of uprightness is the scepter of Your kingdom.
Psalm 45.6

Now let us all sing precious songs to Jesus. I sing praises to Your name o Lord, for Your name is great and greatly to be praised...

Amen and amen.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
The everlasting arms of God will carry us through the storms of life and through all kinds of trials we are going through right now. It is His mercy and compassion that lift us up and keep us going.

I just found out.
O precious Lord.
You are my all in all.

Yes, we long for more anointing of His love and care in our life, so we carry out His will in our life and to be empowered by the Spirit of the living God, transformed and totally filled with the power that comes from on high. So, when someone looks at my face, they will see Jesus smiling and calling them to come to Him, the glorious radiance shining all over the place.

Your throne o God is forever and ever, a scepter of uprightness is the scepter of Your kingdom.
Psalm 45.6

Now let us all sing precious songs to Jesus. I sing praises to Your name o Lord, for Your name is great and greatly to be praised...

Amen and amen.
Let us all run to the arms of the Lord and find relief to our sorrow and pain.

I just found out.
O precious Lord.
You are my all in all.

Psalm 45.6

Amen and amen.
Yes, I want to enter the holy throne of God and see if my name is written down in the Book of Life. I am pretty sure my name is right there. Love the thought of going to heaven after my time is over on the earth.

I just found out.
O precious Lord.
You are my all in all.

Psalm 45.6

Amen and amen.
This is the deepest desire of my heart, to be living in the holy presence of God almighty. He is the One who will send help, healing and blessings to our life.

Similar Requests

• Article
How gracious and loving person are those who are willing to leave their home and their land to carry on the Gods word to those who never heard. How loyal are the steps of those going out each day to share the wonderful promises God has given to all of us. How faithful and the lives of those...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus words clearly tell us the truth of what is going to happen to us when we lift the name of the Lord and start praising and adoring His holy name. He said... And if I be lifted up from the earth, I will draw all men unto Me.d John 12.32 So, let us come to Jesus, boldly calling on His...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Everyone who loves Jesus with all their heart, mind and soul should call on the Lord all the time, every single day of your life, just as parents love to hear their children calling on them when trouble comes along, so God, loves to hear what His dear children want and desire from Him...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The Spirit of the Lord unites us with Jesus, full of love, compassion and care, He is watching after us, wherever we are, His protection and kindness comes to us in so many ways. The Lord will keep you from all harm. He will watch over your life. The Lord will watch over your coming and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Give God all the glory, all the honor and all the praise, He want us all full of His presence in your life so you will shine like the sun in a dark world. Away sad and lonely voices calling. Old and forgotten pain no more. My heart has found a remedy. A true joy in life. Deep inmersed in Him...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom