Nobody is reading this thread right now.

A wonderful promise coming down from heaven is what I read last night in Gods word. It really tell us the truth and nothing but the truth.

Fear thou not for I am with thee. Be not dismayed for I am thy God. I will strenghten thee, yea, I will help thee, yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of My righteousness.
Isa. 41.10

New viruses and variants of Covid 19 are coming along our path because of shifts of migration and travel patterns, global eating habits and the effects of climate change have created new opportunities for microbes to spread. But more important than that is changes in the environment such a rainforest development have led to an increase in contact between wild animals and humans. As a result, viruses that only existed in rainforest are able to be transmitted to a new human host. Raw sewage and draught cause viruses to explode so new variants with the ability to evade a persons existing immunity can appear and lead to an increased risk for reinfection. We must draw closer to Jesus and ask for mercy. Our health and life on earth depends on how we live in the sight of God. He said.

Be ye holy just as My Father which is in heaven is holy.
I Peter 1.15,16

Let us all remember that God never promised a life without pain, laughter without tears, sun without rain. He promised us strenght for the day.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
A wonderful promise coming down from heaven is what I read last night in Gods word. It really tell us the truth and nothing but the truth.

Fear thou not for I am with thee. Be not dismayed for I am thy God. I will strenghten thee, yea, I will help thee, yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of My righteousness.
Isa. 41.10

New viruses and variants of Covid 19 are coming along our path because of shifts of migration and travel patterns, global eating habits and the effects of climate change have created new opportunities for microbes to spread. But more important than that is changes in the environment such a rainforest development have led to an increase in contact between wild animals and humans. As a result, viruses that only existed in rainforest are able to be transmitted to a new human host. Raw sewage and draught cause viruses to explode so new variants with the ability to evade a persons existing immunity can appear and lead to an increased risk for reinfection. We must draw closer to Jesus and ask for mercy. Our health and life on earth depends on how we live in the sight of God. He said.

Be ye holy just as My Father which is in heaven is holy.
I Peter 1.15,16

Let us all remember that God never promised a life without pain, laughter without tears, sun without rain. He promised us strenght for the day.
My heart and my soul rests in Jesus alone. No matter what happens in the world, I am following Jesus all the way to heaven. He gives rest to those who love His name and continue to honor and glorify His holy name. For Your name is great and greatly to be praised.... O Jesus, my Savior and Lord, save us, help us and heal us we pray. Amen

I believe this with all of my heart. Yes, when the roll is called up yonder I will be there, that us for sure. Jesus is waiting for all of us at the door of heaven to welcome us in.

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom