Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Wonderful things happens to all of us who have deep faith in the Lord who loves to share blessings upon blessings to those who love Him with all their heart, mind and soul. Jesus did so many wonderful things for people, miracles that came down from heaven above.

Five thousand people were fed.
The dead came alive.
Deliverance from demons.
Lepers were healed.
The blind saw the light.
The lame walked.
Peters mother in law was healed.
Deaf mute could hear and speak.
The paralitic walked.
Wonderful things happens to those who believe.

Beautiful things happens when we start believing and trusting Jesus word. He said....

I have come to give you life and life everlasting.
John 10,10b

Merciful Father, and wonderful Lord will show us His love and care when we believe His word and act according to what He told us to do. There is nothing quite like being blessed in your own life. I was healed from an incurable desease and when I had an accident on the road, Jesus healed my bones and restored my body to praise, honor and glorify the Lord. His mercy and compassion is so deep and wonderful, specially when He touches our soul.

Holy is the Lord our God.
Worthy of all praise.
Let us all lift our voice to Him.
In adoration and worship.
There is no God like You.
We worship You o Lord
In spirit and in truth.

When we need something in life, God knows everything we are going through. When we ask, Jesus listens and wants to bless us, help us and send relief to our restless soul. When we believe, God works so beautifully and we are amazed at what He can do for us. When we pray miracles happen and when we bow down before His holy presence in praise, adoration and worship, Jesus rejoices along with us because we have set our hope and trust in His word.

I worship You almighty God and forever will lift up my voice to You alone. You did great things in the past and You will do wonderful things for those who believe, trust and wait on You during the day and all night long.
Amen

Wonderful things happens to all of us who have deep faith in the Lord who loves to share blessings upon blessings to those who love Him with all their heart, mind and soul. Jesus did so many wonderful things for people, miracles that came down from heaven above.

Five thousand people were fed.
The dead came alive.
Deliverance from demons.
Lepers were healed.
The blind saw the light.
The lame walked.
Peters mother in law was healed.
Deaf mute could hear and speak.
The paralitic walked.
Wonderful things happens to those who believe.

Beautiful things happens when we start believing and trusting Jesus word. He said....

I have come to give you life and life everlasting.
John 10,10b

Merciful Father, and wonderful Lord will show us His love and care when we believe His word and act according to what He told us to do. There is nothing quite like being blessed in your own life. I was healed from an incurable desease and when I had an accident on the road, Jesus healed my bones and restored my body to praise, honor and glorify the Lord. His mercy and compassion is so deep and wonderful, specially when He touches our soul.

Holy is the Lord our God.
Worthy of all praise.
Let us all lift our voice to Him.
In adoration and worship.
There is no God like You.
We worship You o Lord
In spirit and in truth.

When we need something in life, God knows everything we are going through. When we ask, Jesus listens and wants to bless us, help us and send relief to our restless soul. When we believe, God works so beautifully and we are amazed at what He can do for us. When we pray miracles happen and when we bow down before His holy presence in praise, adoration and worship, Jesus rejoices along with us because we have set our hope and trust in His word.

I worship You almighty God and forever will lift up my voice to You alone. You did great things in the past and You will do wonderful things for those who believe, trust and wait on You during the day and all night long.
Amen
All glory to God almighty. He is saving all my relatives and friends who we have been praying for. Great things God is doing in this day and age. Let us all praise and honor His holy name forever more. Amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Dear Jesus in heaven We came across a beautiful Labrador in the Shelter. For some reason we were called to this dog we weren’t even looking for another dog after losing our beloved doggy to a sudden illness last year. We have tried to search for a rescue organization that could pull the Labrador...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our dear Lord has done wonderful things while on earth and many believe Him as Messiah and Savior of Israel because of what He did. Opening the eyes of the blind, no one can do this. Healing lepers and the lame walked. Raising the widows son and casting out devils from people who were...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When troubles come to my life and I am confused and dissoriented, I know who I can turn on for help and direction in my life. When everyone leaves all alone in a dark world with no help coming along my path, who can help me? David was right when he wrote... My help cometh from the Lord, the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus saw lots of people who had all kinds of problems in their life. Sickness was most of them but also came heart aches, pain, sorrow, loss of hope in life. He was the answer to their spiritual and human needs. In this world we live in. Harsh and cold. Where no one cares. Pain and...
Replies
Views
I need to get out of this Hell, I have been cursed. Blessings to those of you who have prayed for me and who do so again. May all that you desire be yours. The last thing I want to do is start losing my faith, but I have now been through decades of misery and despair with no relief, I am the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom