Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I shall forever remember my mom who was a praying woman, full of faith in Jesus and wanted all her children to be walking in the path that leads to heaven. Jesus called her home and now we are heart broken and miss her so much.

Even though you are not here anymore.
We miss you so much.
We remember your love.
I count all those blessings you sent.
For us to be on our way to glory.
I can feel your love guiding me.
Jesus coming to comfort my troubled soul.
You will always be in my heart.
I love you and miss you dearly.

I truly never knew or learned what those words I miss you meant to me, until I reached my moms hand and it was not there anymore. I cried a lot and asked Jesus to comfort my soul and let it go what He has given me as a gift from heaven. Jesus came to me and said...

Peace I leave unto you, not as the world giveth you. Let not your hearts be troubled nor let it be afraid.
J
ohn 14.27

Mom, your life was a blessing to me and to all your children. Your example of living a holy and pure life gave us a start on our way to heaven. Your memory will be with us forever till we reach the golden shore to enter heaven and to see you again and to embrace and thank God for giving us a wonderful mother who love God with all her heartl mind and soul and wanted all her chldren in heaven.
Amen

I shall forever remember my mom who was a praying woman, full of faith in Jesus and wanted all her children to be walking in the path that leads to heaven. Jesus called her home and now we are heart broken and miss her so much.

We miss you so much.
We remember your love.

I truly never knew or learned what those words I miss you meant to me, until I reached my moms hand and it was not there anymore. I cried a lot and asked Jesus to comfort my soul and let it go what He has given me as a gift from heaven. Jesus came to me and said...

Peace I leave unto you, not as the world giveth you. Let not your hearts be troubled nor let it be afraid.
J
ohn 14.27

Mom, your life was a blessing to me and to all your children. Your example of living a holy and pure life gave us a start on our way to heaven. Your memory will be with us forever till we reach the golden shore to enter heaven and to see you again and to embrace and thank God for giving us a wonderful mother who love God with all her heartl mind and soul and wanted all her chldren in heaven.
Amen
My sincere condolences. Your mother was a special force in your life but you will see her again.
Cherish her memories while you are away from from her. She would want you to be happy and filled with hope. May our Heavenly Father bring you peace, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

We miss you so much.
We remember your love.

J
ohn 14.27

Amen
Praying for you Mom. I will keep you in my prayers .

Some sweet day Jesus will call us home to be with Him. I am expecting to see all my love ones and friends over yonder. It will be a wonderful celebration with Jesus presiding over us.

Similar Requests

I pray, Lord God, my daughter Skyla the right way protector that no evil harm come to her. She walks on the right path you want her to walk down. She makes good choices in life. She does well in school and go up to me a wonderful young lady and a wonderful young woman. Let my
Replies
Views
God, please look after my mom and help her with her pain. There’s only so much I can do to help her and she needs you right now. And thank you God for giving me the faith I need to stay calm and be there for her. Amen.
Replies
Views
  • Article
And then I heard a beautiful sound in heaven above, those who surround the table of the Lamb started to sing praises to God almighty. The tune came up from above the roof and there were millions of angels surrounding a crown of victory given to those who were faithful and true to God. The...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Blessed be the name of the Lord, He is worthy to be praised and adored, so we lift up holy hands sin one accord, singing blessed be the name of the Lord. We will never ever forget to bless, honor and glorify the name of the Lord wherever we are. Thoughout the night, the thunder roars and...
Replies
Views
Hello I'm a teenager who has a cat. My mom recently got some flowers which have Lillys. Lillys are very toxic to cats and my mom said while I was at school my cat drank some of the water. I told my mom they're toxic to cats and doesnt care she still has them here. I been praying since yesterday...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom