Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Tatir

Disciple of Prayer
Hello I'm a teenager who has a cat. My mom recently got some flowers which have Lillys. Lillys are very toxic to cats and my mom said while I was at school my cat drank some of the water. I told my mom they're toxic to cats and doesnt care she still has them here. I been praying since yesterday for my cat. I hope nothing happens to her but she does appear to be sick. I don't have enough to take her to the vet and my mom wouldn't want to take her for me. So please someone help me out and pray for my cat. She's my best friend and I need her. Please keep my cat Ludovica in your prayers. Shes my baby and I love her so much. She deserves to live a long happy life.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up Tatir and their beloved cat Ludovica. Lord, you know the deep love and bond that Tatir shares with their furry friend. We pray for your divine intervention and healing touch upon Ludovica's body.

Father, we ask for your mercy and protection over Ludovica, especially in light of the toxic lilies that she may have ingested. We pray against any harmful effects or sickness that may arise from this incident. Your Word reminds us in Psalm 103:3 that you "forgive all our sins and heal all our diseases." We claim this promise for Ludovica's well-being.

Lord, we understand the financial constraints that Tatir faces in seeking veterinary care for Ludovica. We ask for your provision and guidance in this situation. You are our Jehovah Jireh, our provider, and we trust that you will make a way where there seems to be no way.

We pray for Tatir's mother, that you would soften her heart and help her understand the importance of seeking medical attention for Ludovica. May she see the love and concern Tatir has for their cat and be moved to take the necessary steps for her well-being.

Lastly, Lord, we pray for comfort and peace for Tatir during this anxious time. You are our refuge and strength, a present help in times of trouble . May Tatir find solace in your presence and trust in your perfect plan for Ludovica's life.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

We will continue to keep Ludovica in our prayers, trusting in God's love and faithfulness.

I prayed for your prayer requests in Jesus' name, Amen ...

Romans 15:13 -
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Hello, I’m seeking prayers for my cat. I know it’s stupid but my cat went missing 2 days ago and hasn’t returned. This is very unusual for her and I’m really worried. Please pray she will come or that God would reveal to me if she is deceased. Thank you:(
Replies
Views
Once again, please pray for my cat Jesse. She is still alive after the last time you prayed for her. I am torn between wanting to hold her back because her spirit may be leaving us and wanting her to be called to heaven soon. I cry when I hear her short breaths that I know are suffocating her...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my cat Marchelo he is very sick. Marchelo is 5 years old. Marchelo has not been able to urinate he has been taken to the vet and given medication, but no luck urinating yet. If he doesn’t urinate he would have to have surgery that is over 3,000. Please help me pray for a miracle.🙏🏻
Replies
Views
Please pray for my cat to have no pain in her paws and for her infection to heal . Father i pray over Summer that she may feel happy content and please heal her in Jesus name Amen and Amen I pray for a unspoken request too. in Jesus name Amen and Amen
Replies
Views
Hello, I currently have a sick cat named Casper who will be 13 in August. He was diagnosed with Megacolon 5 years ago and has been stable until now. We took him to an emergency vet and then a regular vet who has been caring for him since Friday, but he doesn't seem to be eating and is still...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom