Who will receive the golden crown in heaven?

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

And then I heard a beautiful sound in heaven above, those who surround the table of the Lamb started to sing praises to God almighty. The tune came up from above the roof and there were millions of angels surrounding a crown of victory given to those who were faithful and true to God.

The golden reward for all the redeemed of the Lord awaits in glory.

This is a wonderful promise coming out to those who persevere in the faith throught trials and tribulations just as James wrote.....

Blessed is the man who endures temptation, for when He is tried, he shall receive a crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love Him.
James 1. 12

A crown is an object of honor and authority, and eternal crowns are designed for the faithful and true to Gods word. There are five things we must follow before receiving this wonderful crown.

a. Run the race of faith. Believe everything Jesus has told you and never ever doubt anything.
b. Fight the good faith. Satan will try to ruin your life and your faith. Never ever let him do this to you.
c. Discipline your body and soul. Never ever sin against the Lord or do evil against anyone. Our body is the temple of the Holy Spirit.
d. Control your emotions. Let your words be used to glorify the Lord, never curse anyone.
e. Glorify the Lord all the time. Be thankful to Jesus for giving you insight of what heaven awaits you and me.

The living shall worship the Lord in spirit and in truth, not just because of what they will get, but of who God is and what He did for us while on earth, then they will start singing praises to Him.

O the glory of Your presence, we Your temple give You reverence, so arise to Your rest and be blessed by our praise.

Be faithful even unto death and I will give you a Crown of Victory.
Rev. 2.10b

And then I heard a beautiful sound in heaven above, those who surround the table of the Lamb started to sing praises to God almighty. The tune came up from above the roof and there were millions of angels surrounding a crown of victory given to those who were faithful and true to God.

This is a wonderful promise coming out to those who persevere in the faith throught trials and tribulations just as James wrote.....

Blessed is the man who endures temptation, for when He is tried, he shall receive a crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love Him.
James 1. 12

A crown is an object of honor and authority, and eternal crowns are designed for the faithful and true to Gods word. There are five things we must follow before receiving this wonderful crown.

a. Run the race of faith. Believe everything Jesus has told you and never ever doubt anything.
b. Fight the good faith. Satan will try to ruin your life and your faith. Never ever let him do this to you.
c. Discipline your body and soul. Never ever sin against the Lord or do evil against anyone. Our body is the temple of the Holy Spirit.
d. Control your emotions. Let your words be used to glorify the Lord, never curse anyone.
e. Glorify the Lord all the time. Be thankful to Jesus for giving you insight of what heaven awaits you and me.

The living shall worship the Lord in spirit and in truth, not just because of what they will get, but of who God is and what He did for us while on earth, then they will start singing praises to Him.

O the glory of Your presence, we Your temple give You reverence, so arise to Your rest and be blessed by our praise.

Rev. 2.10b
The faithful, those who are following Jesus and doing His word and obeying everything He has said, will receive a Crown of Life and no one will be able to take away from them. Believe, trust and wait for the glorious things that will happen after we depart planet earth.

James 1. 12

Rev. 2.10b
We will receive a Crown of Life given to us by the Lord. After He reads our names written on the Book of Life, Jesus will embrace for being faithful and true to Him.

James 1. 12

Rev. 2.10b
I will forever sing praises to You o Lord, singing praises to Your name for Your name is great and greatly to be praised. I wll bow before Your holy throne and give You all honor, all praise and glory right now and forever more. Amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
The idea of living forever somewhere in the universe makes me so comfortable and hopeful to things to come Inmortality is not thing of the mind or our own desire to exist for ages to come. It comes straight from Gods word and Jesus clearly said to all of us..... Thou shall not die, but live...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is really a great question of our existence on earth. Why we are here? Who sent us? What are we gona do? Where are we going to go? To be honest with you and for everyone who loves Jesus. Life without God is an empty pit and we will not be able to come out, unless we call on the Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Glory, glory, hallelujah, His truth is marching on and on till the Lord call us home to His holy presence. One more time, keep telling the truth of Gods salvation to those who live in darkness. Jesus is coming soon and He will save those we have been praying for. Hear the voice of the Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Lepers came to Him, the blind and the lame asked for mercy. Jesus never ever ignored anyone. With full of mercy and compassion all kinds of sickness from suffering people were healed. God is merciful and kind to those who believe, trust and wait for Him. Let us all praise and glorify His...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus sent us here with potential of being a blessing to everyone we see around us. We were born with goodness and trust given to us by the Lord. All our ideals and dreams are heaven sent to those who believe, trust and wait for the Lord. The fear of the Lord is the begining of wisdom, and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom