Nothing dreary nor doubtful believing in God.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Some people I met in our church they say that finding God is to loose their fun in life, not being able to do what they want and loosing all their friends. No one shall be able to come and speak to me. How false this statement it is.
Jesus is the center of all joy and peace and happiness in life. The fun and the joy the world give to all of us will pass away with time, but the joy of the Lord shall continue throughout eternity. Which one shall we choose?
So, let us all start speaking blessing to our own life and to the life of others.

I am happy because Jesus lives in me.
I am protected, guided and healed by His hand.
When trouble comes and no one comes to help me, Jesus is right there with me. His hands of mercy shall never ever end.
I am strong and filled with kindness because He is made us just the way we are. Changing our attitude and our way of living.
I am deeply loved and cared. Jesus clearly said. I am with you always...

O Lord, You are so beautiful to all of us. Your face o Lord is all I seek. When your eyes are over our life everything changes for the better.
We love You, we praise You, we thank you for all the wonderful things You have done for us.
Blessed be Your name now and forever more.

Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Feel God in every gentle touch, a touch that comes from heaven to comfort your troubled soul. See God in every gentle and happy face. Jesus smiles on your life when you love Him and serve Him till He call us home to heaven. Nothing to fear, nothing to doubt. Gods word is true. I am with you always... Jesus said. Even to the end of the earth. Amen

Some people I met in our church they say that finding God is to loose their fun in life, not being able to do what they want and loosing all their friends. No one shall be able to come and speak to me. How false this statement it is.
Jesus is the center of all joy and peace and happiness in life. The fun and the joy the world give to all of us will pass away with time, but the joy of the Lord shall continue throughout eternity. Which one shall we choose?
So, let us all start speaking blessing to our own life and to the life of others.

I am happy because Jesus lives in me.
I am protected, guided and healed by His hand.
When trouble comes and no one comes to help me, Jesus is right there with me. His hands of mercy shall never ever end.
I am strong and filled with kindness because He is made us just the way we are. Changing our attitude and our way of living.
I am deeply loved and cared. Jesus clearly said. I am with you always...

O Lord, You are so beautiful to all of us. Your face o Lord is all I seek. When your eyes are over our life everything changes for the better.
We love You, we praise You, we thank you for all the wonderful things You have done for us.
Blessed be Your name now and forever more.

Amen

The Bible says that Christian has liberty in many areas of life since we do not have specific restrictions or law that can ensure our righteousness. But that doesn't mean that our liberty can become license to engage in sin. In Colossians 2:16 it says do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink or with regards to a religious festivals or a Sabbath day. However if a Christian is pressured into acting contrary to his or her conscience in matters of liberty, then that Christian will have been made to stumble by excessive liberty as James taught: Therefore, to one who knows the right things to do and does not do it, to him it is sin.

People of the world will always tell us that believing in Jesus is dangerous and restrictive. I had a lady coming to me and said. I left the church because they did not want me to open my store and sell good on Sunday. So, I left the church. Loving the world and material possesions will not help anyone to find true peace, joy and happiness in life. They are soworried that thieves will come in and steal all their good earned on Sunday. It is better to obey the Lord and do His will.

Similar Requests

• Article
The day may groan in pain and sorrow, the night may be long and dreary, it signals that we are going to break down, but there is help coming from above, the cry of heaven is to trust and obey for there is no other way. While the night may be uncertain, the light of God cometh in the morning...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We shall forever boldly proclaim and declare the praises of His name. When His visitation is in our midst, let us all rejoice in Him and adore His holy name. Embracing the King of kings and the Lord of lords who full of loving care came to all of us to save us, help us and heal our broken...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Come and fill our hearts with joy and peace, send healing and mercy, we need You today and will need You for ages to come. When Jesus touches our heart. Healing comes along. His touch is an eternal touch. Full of blessings and help. There is nothing lacking anymore. His touch is final and a...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The precious Holy Spirit of God comes to our heart and mind and want us to be filled with His presence, full of joy, happiness and peace. Glorious things happened when the Comforter comes to our home and heart, let us all welcome Him and start praising and adoring His holy name. God is...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The deepest desire of my heart is for you to have peace that comes down from heaven, security and heavenly falls on your life and the life of those you love and care. Jesus is the center of all joy and peace. Enjoy His presence, enjoy His eternal love and care just as He has promised to all...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom