Wonderful Jesus we trust in You alone.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Come and fill our hearts with joy and peace, send healing and mercy, we need You today and will need You for ages to come.

When Jesus touches our heart.
Healing comes along.
His touch is an eternal touch.
Full of blessings and help.
There is nothing lacking anymore.
His touch is final and a blessing.

As we lift our hands and surrender to Your name o Lord our God, send healing, send peace and joy in our life. We are here on earth for a short period of time, make us all a blessing to everyone and think of what we will have after we depart planet earth.

But You o Lord are a God full of compassion, and gracious, long suffering and abundant in mercy and truth.
Psalm 86.15

Jesus I adore Your holy name right now and for eternity. The touch of Your hands will change everything in our life.

When our hopes die and our dreams fade away in time, then it is time to trust Jesus more than ever before. He is the One who give us strenght to continue walking on the road that leads to heaven. I will bless the Lord and give Him glory, o I will bless His name and give Him glory for all eternity.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
When our hopes die and our dreams fade away in time, then it is time to trust Jesus more than ever before. He is the One who give us strenght to continue walking on the road that leads to heaven. I will bless the Lord and give Him glory, o I will bless His name and give Him glory for all eternity.
Trusting in the Lord is the best way to walk. The Light of heaven will lead us all to Gods holy presence. Jesus, the Door to enter in. Never ever forget this. A mighty wind shall come down to us and fill us with joy.

Similar Requests

• Article
Wonderful Savior and beutiful Lord has given to us a perfect company to be with us forever. Precious Holy Spirit of God, the Comforter who shall be with us for ages to come. Awake my heart with gladness. See what today is done. Now, after gloom and sadness. Comes forth the glorious sun. My...
Replies
Views
  • Article
For You alone o Lord are great and worthy of all praise. You sent us here to earth to be a light that shines in a dark world. Make us all Thine very own. For our human mind cannot understand the greatness of God, the deep love He has for us and the eternal purpose for our existence on...
Replies
Views
  • Article
No one will find true joy on earth unless they come to the Lord and give themselves to Him and start loving Him, praise Him and adore His holy name. He is the Savior of my soul. My Jesus, o my Jesus. He really is my Savior and Lord. How do I love Thee and find true joy in my life? By coming...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I sing praises to Your name o Lord, for Your name is great and greatly to be praised. I will glory in Your name o Lord. glory in Your name o Lord. For Your name is great and greatly to be praised. If we just take time to read Gods word and start praising Him, then our service to the Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Humble we kneel and worship`You o Lord our God. Full of love and compassion, You have reached us with a heavenly touch that entered our heart. We exalt Your holy name and adore your presence in our midst. O my Lord and Savior. Let me call Thee mine alone. Let me come to Your holy throne...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom