Nothing dreary nor doubtful believing in God.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Some people I met in our church they say that finding God is to loose their fun in life, not being able to do what they want and loosing all their friends. No one shall be able to come and speak to me. How false this statement it is.
Jesus is the center of all joy and peace and happiness in life. The fun and the joy the world give to all of us will pass away with time, but the joy of the Lord shall continue throughout eternity. Which one shall we choose?
So, let us all start speaking blessing to our own life and to the life of others.

I am happy because Jesus lives in me.
I am protected, guided and healed by His hand.
When trouble comes and no one comes to help me, Jesus is right there with me. His hands of mercy shall never ever end.
I am strong and filled with kindness because He is made us just the way we are. Changing our attitude and our way of living.
I am deeply loved and cared. Jesus clearly said. I am with you always...

O Lord, You are so beautiful to all of us. Your face o Lord is all I seek. When your eyes are over our life everything changes for the better.
We love You, we praise You, we thank you for all the wonderful things You have done for us.
Blessed be Your name now and forever more.

Amen

I am happy because Jesus lives in me.
I am protected, guided and healed by His hand.
When trouble comes and no one comes to help me, Jesus is right there with me. His hands of mercy shall never ever end.
I am strong and filled with kindness because He is made us just the way we are. Changing our attitude and our way of living.
I am deeply loved and cared. Jesus clearly said. I am with you always...
Thank YOU Jesus for Loving Me.

This reminds me of one person I met in a waiting area who started talking about an Eastern religion and I explained that I believe the Bible definition of origin of sin and solution to it.He said , that"s so complicated though". But I was like, "To me it's pretty simple." I think they just look for excuses...

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
The idea of living forever somewhere in the universe makes me so comfortable and hopeful to things to come Inmortality is not thing of the mind or our own desire to exist for ages to come. It comes straight from Gods word and Jesus clearly said to all of us..... Thou shall not die, but live...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Blessings upon blessings shall come to your life and to those you love and care. Help from heaven shall fall down like a rain to soak your soul with the holy presence of the Lord. Healing and mercy shall arrive at your door and there will not be sadness, pain or worry. It is the touch of the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our wonderful Savior and Lord is full of mercy and compassion on those who seek His face, on a daily basis calling on Him for help and grace. When we read His word and we obey it, there comes sweet peace and joy in our life and the life of those who love and care. He remembers our frame and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus sent us here with potential of being a blessing to everyone we see around us. We were born with goodness and trust given to us by the Lord. All our ideals and dreams are heaven sent to those who believe, trust and wait for the Lord. The fear of the Lord is the begining of wisdom, and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The day may groan in pain and sorrow, the night may be long and dreary, it signals that we are going to break down, but there is help coming from above, the cry of heaven is to trust and obey for there is no other way. While the night may be uncertain, the light of God cometh in the morning...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom