His is in this place full of glory before us.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

We shall forever boldly proclaim and declare the praises of His name. When His visitation is in our midst, let us all rejoice in Him and adore His holy name. Embracing the King of kings and the Lord of lords who full of loving care came to all of us to save us, help us and heal our broken bodies.

For You o Lord are the strenght or our life.
We are declaring the wonders of Your love and grace.
You are the only Light that will lead us to heaven.
Faithful and true to Your word.
Who nourishes and restores us.
When we are weak and have no strenght.
Your mercy restores us.
We shall continue the road.
That leads us to Your glorious presence.

Gratitude and love for God is a powerful catalyst for happiness, joy and peace in our daily life. It is really a spark that light a fire down deep in our soul to reach the realms of heaven above bringing peace and joy to our existence. It give us a vision for tomorrow where we are going to life for eternity.

At days end we realize.
Our time will be up someday.
The sun takes up flight.
Then we shall see it no more.
We will wake up in His glorious presence.
Join the redeem singing praises to Him.
Who is worthy of all glory.

My lips shall praise You o Lord.
Psalm 63

From the bottom of my heart I shall forever have this in my heart as I join David in saying........

Whom have I in heaven but You? and beside You I desire nothing on earth. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strenght of my heart and my portion forever.
Psalm 73.25,26

We shall forever boldly proclaim and declare the praises of His name. When His visitation is in our midst, let us all rejoice in Him and adore His holy name. Embracing the King of kings and the Lord of lords who full of loving care came to all of us to save us, help us and heal our broken bodies.

For You o Lord are the strenght or our life.
We are declaring the wonders of Your love and grace.
You are the only Light that will lead us to heaven.
Faithful and true to Your word.
Who nourishes and restores us.
When we are weak and have no strenght.
Your mercy restores us.
We shall continue the road.
That leads us to Your glorious presence.

Gratitude and love for God is a powerful catalyst for happiness, joy and peace in our daily life. It is really a spark that light a fire down deep in our soul to reach the realms of heaven above bringing peace and joy to our existence. It give us a vision for tomorrow where we are going to life for eternity.

At days end we realize.
Our time will be up someday.
The sun takes up flight.
Then we shall see it no more.
We will wake up in His glorious presence.
Join the redeem singing praises to Him.
Who is worthy of all glory.

My lips shall praise You o Lord.
Psalm 63

From the bottom of my heart I shall forever have this in my heart as I join David in saying........

Whom have I in heaven but You? and beside You I desire nothing on earth. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strenght of my heart and my portion forever.
Psalm 73.25,26
See His glory come down from heaven, touching our hearts and minds. His love and care will never ever pass away from us.

đź“śPhilippians 4:6-7: Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

🙏Prayer Focus: God, I ask You in Jesus' name that I will "NOT" be anxious, worry, fearful, nervous, or stress out about anything. But that I will come to You in prayer about everything and talk it over with You. I will come to You respectfully, with heartfelt passionate conviction, and thanksgiving in my heart. Knowing that You can do all things but fail. I will make my request known unto You and wait for Your answer. God let Your peace that surpasses all understanding, guard my heart and mind through Christ Jesus after I pray and talk it over with You. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer. and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.

PS: This year, may you intentionally find quiet spaces to make room to love God and be loved by God, encountering God in Silence, Solitude and Prayer.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Lepers came to Him, the blind and the lame asked for mercy. Jesus never ever ignored anyone. With full of mercy and compassion all kinds of sickness from suffering people were healed. God is merciful and kind to those who believe, trust and wait for Him. Let us all praise and glorify His...
Replies
Views
  • Article
For You alone o Lord are great and worthy of all praise. You sent us here to earth to be a light that shines in a dark world. Make us all Thine very own. For our human mind cannot understand the greatness of God, the deep love He has for us and the eternal purpose for our existence on...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When we remember to honor and praise His name, sweet thoughts of mercy and compassion comes to our heart. fills our soul with peace and joy. Strenghtens our faith in Him and nourishes pure thoughs and feelings toward Him. Spirit of the living God fall afresh on each one of us. Mold me, and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
And I know there are angels all around, let us all praise Jesus Christ, we are for sure are standing on holy ground. To God be the glory for the anointing of His holy presence in our life. In the presence of the Lord there is fullness of joy. Hallujah, we love You today. We shall forever...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I love this wonderful verse in the bible. It tell us the whole truth of what goes on in heaven. Lift up your heads, o ye gates, even lift them up, ye everlasting doors, and the King of glory shall come in. Who is this King of glory? The Lord of hosts, this is the King of glory. Psalm...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom