Our spirit lives to praise the Lord.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

The day may groan in pain and sorrow, the night may be long and dreary, it signals that we are going to break down, but there is help coming from above, the cry of heaven is to trust and obey for there is no other way. While the night may be uncertain, the light of God cometh in the morning. Sunrise tell us that Jesus is alive and well and He is coming to take us all home to heaven.

I am the Light of the world, said the Lord.
John 8.12

Let us all follow the LIght and we shall start singing praises to His name wherever He send us.

Father, we love You.
We praise You,
We adore You.
Glorify Thy name in all the earth.

Our life depends on Gods will to live or to die. Let our hearts rejoice that when He call us home to heaven we shall continue to sing praises to His name.
Amen

As Jesus rose from death to glory we too shall rise up with Him to His glorious presence. Then, ovey yonder, we shall see and hear the precious songs of praise given to God almighty. O the glory, of Your presence, we Your temple, give You reverence, so arise to Your rest and be blessed by our praise, as we glory in Your embrace, as Your presence now fills this place. Let us all bow down before Gods holy presence and sing glorious songs to Him.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
As Jesus rose from death to glory we too shall rise up with Him to His glorious presence. Then, ovey yonder, we shall see and hear the precious songs of praise given to God almighty. O the glory, of Your presence, we Your temple, give You reverence, so arise to Your rest and be blessed by our praise, as we glory in Your embrace, as Your presence now fills this place. Let us all bow down before Gods holy presence and sing glorious songs to Him.
God created all of us to praise His name. All we have to do is to obey His word.

We were chosen by the Lord to be a light in the world and to continue to praise, honor and glorify His holy name. Holy to the Lamb of God who was slain for us. For You o Lord are glorious and worthy to be praised, You are the Lamb upon the throne and unto You we lift our voice in praise, You are the Lamb upon the throne.

O the glory of Your presence in our life o Lord. We give You all the praise, all the honor and glory right now and for ages to come. Yes, my spirit lives to praise Your holy name. Amen

Similar Requests

• Article
Each night we have should be colorful and full of sound from heaven coming down to our soul. Jesus I adore your holy name. Once we start praising Jesus wonderful things shall happen to anyone who believe in Him. I am yielding through Your Spirit, I am walking in Your love, o my dear Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Those who believe, those who trust, those who wait for the Lord for blessings, help, grace and receive mercy and love because they have believed and trusted His word. Breath upon me breath of God. Breath upon me Spirit of the Lord. As I lift my hands in surrender, To Your name most High. I am...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When the road we are riding on becomes bleak, shadows masking over the woods there comes a promise from heaven. I will not leave you nor forsake you. Grace from our wonderful Maker comes to all of us to give us inspiration and hope of seeing Him in glory where all angels, all the elders and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The Spirit of the Lord unites us with Jesus, full of love, compassion and care, He is watching after us, wherever we are, His protection and kindness comes to us in so many ways. The Lord will keep you from all harm. He will watch over your life. The Lord will watch over your coming and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I will bless the Lord all the days of my life for keeping me under His wings of mercy and continues to lead my path to heaven. I shall glorify His holy name for being faithful and true to His word. He has done great things so far and He continue to send lost souls to our church and they are...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom