Willfully come to Jesus to praise His name.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

The deepest desire of my heart is for you to have peace that comes down from heaven, security and heavenly falls on your life and the life of those you love and care. Jesus is the center of all joy and peace. Enjoy His presence, enjoy His eternal love and care just as He has promised to all of us.

In Me, ye shall find peace.
John 16.33a

With deep faith, with thankful heart and with a willing spirit I asked the Lord to give me a continuous thankful and prayerful heart, that will never ever depart from Your presence and that the guiding Light of Your presence will lead my path to heaven. Give me o Lord a worshipful spirit to honor, to praise and glorify Your holy name wherever I go or stay. Send a consistent faithful stewardship of the blessings You have sent my way. It is no mine, everything belongs to You o Lord. I am just an administrator of everything I have on earth. After You call me home, it will be given to some other faithful servant You will choose. May ceaseless praise fill my heart and soul just as in heaven above, all the saints of God and those who serve You continue to honor and glorify Your holy name.

O Jesus, what a wonder You are.
You are so gentle.
So pure and so kind.
You shine like a morning star.
Jesus, what a wonder You are.

Believing with all of my heart that Jesus can do wonders in our life, let us all rest in Him alone. Bringing all your doubts and fears to Him and He will show you the right way to reach heaven.

Jesus, You are the sweetest name I know.
Jesus, You always hear me when I call.
O Jesus, You lift me up each time when I fall.
You are the sweetest name I know.

For Thou o Lord will light my candle, the Lord my God will enlighten my darkness.
Psalm 18.28

The deepest desire of my heart is for you to have peace that comes down from heaven, security and heavenly falls on your life and the life of those you love and care. Jesus is the center of all joy and peace. Enjoy His presence, enjoy His eternal love and care just as He has promised to all of us.

John 16.33a

With deep faith, with thankful heart and with a willing spirit I asked the Lord to give me a continuous thankful and prayerful heart, that will never ever depart from Your presence and that the guiding Light of Your presence will lead my path to heaven. Give me o Lord a worshipful spirit to honor, to praise and glorify Your holy name wherever I go or stay. Send a consistent faithful stewardship of the blessings You have sent my way. It is no mine, everything belongs to You o Lord. I am just an administrator of everything I have on earth. After You call me home, it will be given to some other faithful servant You will choose. May ceaseless praise fill my heart and soul just as in heaven above, all the saints of God and those who serve You continue to honor and glorify Your holy name.

You are so gentle.
So pure and so kind.

Believing with all of my heart that Jesus can do wonders in our life, let us all rest in Him alone. Bringing all your doubts and fears to Him and He will show you the right way to reach heaven.

For Thou o Lord will light my candle, the Lord my God will enlighten my darkness.
Psalm 18.28
Amen in the holy name of Jesus godbless you all 🙏

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

John 16.33a

You are so gentle.
So pure and so kind.

Psalm 18.28
I am running to the arms of the Lord to praise and adore His holy name. He has done wonderful things in my life and I am so grateful.

Similar Requests

• Article
Those who believe, those who trust, those who wait for the Lord for blessings, help, grace and receive mercy and love because they have believed and trusted His word. Breath upon me breath of God. Breath upon me Spirit of the Lord. As I lift my hands in surrender, To Your name most High. I am...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Just wait and see the wonders God will bring to the faithful and true to Him. Jesus will never ever leave us nor forsake us. Showers of mercy shall come. Hopes of love and compassion. Wonders from heaven shall arrive. Open up our hearts o Lord. To receive blessings from heaven. A bliss...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus sent us here with potential of being a blessing to everyone we see around us. We were born with goodness and trust given to us by the Lord. All our ideals and dreams are heaven sent to those who believe, trust and wait for the Lord. The fear of the Lord is the begining of wisdom, and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The Spirit of the Lord unites us with Jesus, full of love, compassion and care, He is watching after us, wherever we are, His protection and kindness comes to us in so many ways. The Lord will keep you from all harm. He will watch over your life. The Lord will watch over your coming and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our soul should raise a beautiful song to our Maker Who sent us here to earth to praise and glorify His holy name. Let us all stand in a sure and eternal ground where we shall lift our voice to the Lord who made heaven and earth. My soul peels out praises to His holy name. Jesus come and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom