Lord I Need You Now More Than Ever

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-13

need your prayers please. In Jesus Holy Name please pray in agreement JE is healed from Mono now, his pain is removed from his body, his fever breaks, and he does not have to go to the Mayo Clinic, please pray in agreement in Jesus Holy Name for strength and happiness and for his life to be brought back to him and salvation for him and his family.

In Jesus Holy Name please pray in agreement my work situation is resolved, those speaking negatively or bad about me are brougt to a close this week, only happiness and great feedback comes from my work and I get a great review. Please pray in agreement all anxiety stress and worry are removed and replaced with a great work environment, and positive feedback now and always.

Please pray in agreement in Jesus Holy Name my relationship with David is blessed by the Lord, we are filled with the Holy Spirit and we are saved by the Blood of Jesus along with our families, that David communicates constantly with me as we are long distance, please pray in agreement in Jesus Holy Name he collides are worlds now to one, we unify our families and he gets the job with "K" by me now, please pray in agreement we can finally get engaged, put closure to the past and move forward with our lives together, and that our visit on the first weekend in March happens so we can finally get time away together.

In Jesus Holy Name Amen, thank you I am praying for all of you

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

• Article
O my dear Savior and my Lord, I bow down before You in adoration and worship. You have been my guiding Light all these days when I was deep in sorrow and deep in distress. Your hand of mercy and compassion has come to me and I am so grateful for Your kindness and love to me. So, I shall...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When did I start to forget All of the great things You did? When did I throw away faith for the impossible? How did I start to believe You weren't sufficient for me? Why do I talk myself out of seeing miracles? You are more than able You are more than able (You are, You are) You are more than...
Replies
Views
  • Article
For every single minute of our day, God has given to us as a gift that comes from heaven. Our daily walk and our daily talk should be to glorify Hs holy name. As we lift our hads to heaven, as a token of our live we sing, holy, holy, holy is the Lord our God. Forever faithful and true to His...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I think we will never understand Gods great power and mercy toward human beings, the One who is worthy of all praise, honor and glory. Let us all call on the Lord to understand this. Holy Spirit come flow through me, and make my life what it ought to be, Holy Spirit come flow through all of...
Replies
Views
  • Article
While Jesus was in the Temple, he watched the rich people dropping their gifts in the collection box. Then a poor widow came by and dropped in two small coins. "I tell you the truth," Jesus said, "this poor widow has given more than all the rest of them. For they have given a tiny part of their...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom