Ever faithful, ever true.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

For every single minute of our day, God has given to us as a gift that comes from heaven. Our daily walk and our daily talk should be to glorify Hs holy name.

As we lift our hads to heaven, as a token of our live we sing, holy, holy, holy is the Lord our God. Forever faithful and true to His word.

He is wonderful, mighty and pure, He alone is worthy of all honor and glory and He has become my peace, my comfort, my everything.

Holy Spirit come and fill our spirits anew. We need you today and will need You forever more.

With Jesus in our life, all things are possible, all troubles we face during the day and night will be gone for good when we set our life on Him alone.

Exalt the name of the Lord.
Blessings upon blessings shall follow.
His word is true.
Honor the Lord Your God.
With everything you have.

Amen

For every single minute of our day, God has given to us as a gift that comes from heaven. Our daily walk and our daily talk should be to glorify Hs holy name.

As we lift our hads to heaven, as a token of our live we sing, holy, holy, holy is the Lord our God. Forever faithful and true to His word.

He is wonderful, mighty and pure, He alone is worthy of all honor and glory and He has become my peace, my comfort, my everything.

Holy Spirit come and fill our spirits anew. We need you today and will need You forever more.

With Jesus in our life, all things are possible, all troubles we face during the day and night will be gone for good when we set our life on Him alone.

His word is true.
Honor the Lord Your God.

Amen
Amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

His word is true.
Honor the Lord Your God.

Amen
Amen.

Identify your strengths, and—this is important—major in them. We cannot meet every need in the world. We cannot please every person in the world. We cannot satisfy every request in the world. But some of us try, and in the end we run out of fuel. So have a sane estimate of your abilities and stick to them. —Max Lucado

Lord we lift our hands in worship and adoration because You have shown us a better way to walk and live on earth before You will call us home to heaven. I am trusting in Your word and believing every single promise You have given to us. I love You today and will love You forever. Amen

Once we have found the Pearl of Great Price, Jesus will show Himself to be true to His word and full of love and compassion on those who come to Him and give themselves to Him. Love Him, praise Him, adore His holy name. His word is true.

Similar Requests

• Article
Jesus, the Son of the living God is worthy of all praise, all honor and all glory now and forever more. He is mighty in power. He is glorious in heaven. Righteous and true to His word. The Lord is embracing everyone. Who comes to Him with praise. Let us lift Him up. Blessings will follow. We...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I will bless the Lord all the days of my life for keeping me under His wings of mercy and continues to lead my path to heaven. I shall glorify His holy name for being faithful and true to His word. He has done great things so far and He continue to send lost souls to our church and they are...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is really a strange sight to see and hear. No one is coming to pray at the wailing wall. It is so sad to see this and we must be fasting and praying for peace to come to this land. My house will be called a house of prayer.... says the Lord. Isa. 56.7 This is what Jesus wanted to see...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Wonderful Savior and beutiful Lord has given to us a perfect company to be with us forever. Precious Holy Spirit of God, the Comforter who shall be with us for ages to come. Awake my heart with gladness. See what today is done. Now, after gloom and sadness. Comes forth the glorious sun. My...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Behold the glory of the Lord shall come down from heaven to all of us who love Jesus with all our heart, mind and soul. Let not His presence be ignored, instead, let it resound the a heavenly note to Him in praisel, adoration and worship. For He alone is worthy of all glory. Then the peace of...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom