Let our rejoicing in the Lord rise up to heaven.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I think we will never understand Gods great power and mercy toward human beings, the One who is worthy of all praise, honor and glory. Let us all call on the Lord to understand this.

Holy Spirit come flow through me, and make my life what it ought to be, Holy Spirit come flow through all of us.

We are so undeserving to look into the holiness of God almighty, much less have His presence overflow in our body and our soul. We are so unworthy to even approach Him before giving Him all the praise, all the honor and glory. Then, such a great love overflows our soul, the touch of the a heavenly being will make us all part to His gloriour presence and start singing glorious songs to His holy name.

Holy, holy, holy God almighty.
Who was,
And is.
And it is to come.
All the angels crying holy .
To the Lamb who sits upon the throne.

Let every single voice who loves Jesus start singing praises to Him who alone is holy and pure. Let our rejoicing rise up to heaven above where God sees us with happiness and joy in HIm.

I will bless the Lord and give Him glory, o I will bless His name and give Him glory.
The Lord is gracious and merciful, great in kindness and good to all.
The Lord is righteous in all His ways, so bless the Lord and give Him praise.
Wherever you are, lift up your voice to Him and praise His name.

David loved to rejoice in the presence of the Lord, He delighted being with HIm wherever he was. He said.....

You make me known to me the path of life, in Your presence there is fullness of joy, at Your right hand there are pleasures forever more.
Psalm 16.11

O Jesus, what a wonder You are, you are so gentle, so pure and so kind, You shine like the bright morning star, Jesus what a wonder you are.

C
ertainly, our dear Lord is such a wonderful and beautiful Savior. He alone is worthy of all glory, all honor and all praise now and forever more.
Amen

I think we will never understand Gods great power and mercy toward human beings, the One who is worthy of all praise, honor and glory. Let us all call on the Lord to understand this.

Holy Spirit come flow through me, and make my life what it ought to be, Holy Spirit come flow through all of us.

We are so undeserving to look into the holiness of God almighty, much less have His presence overflow in our body and our soul. We are so unworthy to even approach Him before giving Him all the praise, all the honor and glory. Then, such a great love overflows our soul, the touch of the a heavenly being will make us all part to His gloriour presence and start singing glorious songs to His holy name.

Who was,
And is.
And it is to come.

Let every single voice who loves Jesus start singing praises to Him who alone is holy and pure. Let our rejoicing rise up to heaven above where God sees us with happiness and joy in HIm.

I will bless the Lord and give Him glory, o I will bless His name and give Him glory.

David loved to rejoice in the presence of the Lord, He delighted being with HIm wherever he was. He said.....

You make me known to me the path of life, in Your presence there is fullness of joy, at Your right hand there are pleasures forever more.
Psalm 16.11

O Jesus, what a wonder You are, you are so gentle, so pure and so kind, You shine like the bright morning star, Jesus what a wonder you are.

C
ertainly, our dear Lord is such a wonderful and beautiful Savior. He alone is worthy of all glory, all honor and all praise now and forever more.
Amen
My heart is full of praise to Jesus for saving all my in laws, all my cousins, my nieces and everyone else I was praying for. Glory to God almighty. His mercy reaches to everyone of us. Amen

Who was,
And is.
And it is to come.

Psalm 16.11

C
Amen
Jesus, wonderful Lord and Savior, please come and fill Your lambs. We are waiting for You to lift our spirit to worship and adore Your holy name. Amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Living a holy and pure life is a gift from heaven above and that is what God want us to live so rejoicing will be in glory. Follow peace with all men and holiness without which no one shall see the Lord.

Similar Requests

• Article
Blessings upon blessings shall come to your life and to those you love and care. Help from heaven shall fall down like a rain to soak your soul with the holy presence of the Lord. Healing and mercy shall arrive at your door and there will not be sadness, pain or worry. It is the touch of the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When we remember to honor and praise His name, sweet thoughts of mercy and compassion comes to our heart. fills our soul with peace and joy. Strenghtens our faith in Him and nourishes pure thoughs and feelings toward Him. Spirit of the living God fall afresh on each one of us. Mold me, and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus, the Son of the living God is worthy of all praise, all honor and all glory now and forever more. He is mighty in power. He is glorious in heaven. Righteous and true to His word. The Lord is embracing everyone. Who comes to Him with praise. Let us lift Him up. Blessings will follow. We...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Blessed be the name of the Lord, He is worthy to be praised and adored, so we lift up holy hands sin one accord, singing blessed be the name of the Lord. We will never ever forget to bless, honor and glorify the name of the Lord wherever we are. Thoughout the night, the thunder roars and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus sent us here with potential of being a blessing to everyone we see around us. We were born with goodness and trust given to us by the Lord. All our ideals and dreams are heaven sent to those who believe, trust and wait for the Lord. The fear of the Lord is the begining of wisdom, and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom