The name I love more than ever before.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

O my dear Savior and my Lord, I bow down before You in adoration and worship. You have been my guiding Light all these days when I was deep in sorrow and deep in distress. Your hand of mercy and compassion has come to me and I am so grateful for Your kindness and love to me. So, I shall forever sing to You the words that comes from a grateful heart.

Jesus is the sweetest name I know.
And He is just the same.
As His holy name.
That is the reason why I love Him so.
For Jesus is the sweetest name I know.

Prepare Your cradle in our spirit o Lord we pray and we shall forever praise and adore Your holy name. For sure we will never ever depart from You.

To whom shall we go? Thou has the words of eternal life.
John 6.68

Jesus words and deeds will never ever dissapear from us, if you do not believe, then read this word.

Heaven and earth shall pass away but My words will never pass away.
Matt. 24.35

When we look at Him, full of love and compassion but crucified on the cross for us. Sin and evil causes our dear Savior to suffer untold pain while saying.

Father, forgive them for they do not know what they do.

When we look at Him, abandoned by all men and women and His Father in heaven, I want to be with Him, suffering in pain of loneliness and sadness in His heart. I want to comfort His heart and be with Him through all this tragedy of death. But, He is not dead at all. He rose again and He is coming back to take us all home to heaven.

I am alive forever more...says the Lord.
Rev. 1.18

I love Him more than ever before because His word is true. He said to me. Thou shall not die, but live. I believe this with all of my heart.
All glory to God almighty.

This is a wonderful testimony of what Jesus can do in our life and as He has done in the past while He was with His people in Israel. Love Him, praise Him, adore His holy name. His blessings shall come to your life as you continue to walk in the light as He is in the light.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
His word is true and all those wonderful promises will come to pass sooner than we think. I am going to prepare a place for you, that where I am, there you may be also. So, let us all exalt the name of the Lord our God. This world is not our home, We are just tenants here. The Landlord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The Spirit of the Lord unites us with Jesus, full of love, compassion and care, He is watching after us, wherever we are, His protection and kindness comes to us in so many ways. The Lord will keep you from all harm. He will watch over your life. The Lord will watch over your coming and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Thou shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, mind and soul. Thou shall love your neighbors as yourself. I shall obey the words of God
Replies
Views
  • Article
When we remember to honor and praise His name, sweet thoughts of mercy and compassion comes to our heart. fills our soul with peace and joy. Strenghtens our faith in Him and nourishes pure thoughs and feelings toward Him. Spirit of the living God fall afresh on each one of us. Mold me, and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The deepest desire of my heart is for you to have peace that comes down from heaven, security and heavenly falls on your life and the life of those you love and care. Jesus is the center of all joy and peace. Enjoy His presence, enjoy His eternal love and care just as He has promised to all...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom