Love Jesus more than ever before.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

His word is true and all those wonderful promises will come to pass sooner than we think.

I am going to prepare a place for you, that where I am, there you may be also.

So, let us all exalt the name of the Lord our God. This world is not our home, We are just tenants here. The Landlord, Jesus will take over everything. Just thank Him for what He has promised to all of us.

His word is true and all those wonderful promises will come to pass sooner than we think.

I am going to prepare a place for you, that where I am, there you may be also.

So, let us all exalt the name of the Lord our God. This world is not our home, We are just tenants here. The Landlord, Jesus will take over everything. Just thank Him for what He has promised to all of us.
That's very true! Amen to that 🙏

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
O my dear Savior and my Lord, I bow down before You in adoration and worship. You have been my guiding Light all these days when I was deep in sorrow and deep in distress. Your hand of mercy and compassion has come to me and I am so grateful for Your kindness and love to me. So, I shall...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Those wonderful promises given to us by the Lord Jesus Christ shall come to pass. One of those are the one He is preparing for us in glory. I am going to prepare a place for you.... Jesus said. John 14.3 O world invisible we view Thee. Just as Jesus promised us. We long to live with Him...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Each night we have should be colorful and full of sound from heaven coming down to our soul. Jesus I adore your holy name. Once we start praising Jesus wonderful things shall happen to anyone who believe in Him. I am yielding through Your Spirit, I am walking in Your love, o my dear Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When did I start to forget All of the great things You did? When did I throw away faith for the impossible? How did I start to believe You weren't sufficient for me? Why do I talk myself out of seeing miracles? You are more than able You are more than able (You are, You are) You are more than...
Replies
Views
My God, my hope my salvation, I come to you tonight in fear, full of anxiety and depression. Lord as you know if our rental does not pass insurance inspection Friday, our Landlord has threatened to sell the house. Lord you know we have not seen our landlord in many years and have had to try to...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom