Kobe Bryant And Eight Others Die

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Kobe Bryant and eight others were killed when something went wrong just before 10 a.m. Sunday, on the helicopter they were flying in.

Let Us Pray: God we lift up the family and loved ones of Kobe Bryant and the families and loved ones of everyone who was on that helicopter that passed on. God we ask You in Jesus’ name give them all peace, strength, understanding, and joy in their season of bereavement and sorrow. God give them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, and the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness (Isaiah 61:3). God do the same for everyone who loved each and everyone on that helicopter. God do it also for the fans of Kobe Bryant. Thank You Jesus. Amen.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/victims-in-kobe-bryant-crash-have-now-all-been-identified/ar-BBZlVP7?ocid=spartanntp

Details indicated that visibility due to fog was horrible...so terrible that Kobe Bryant was grated a special flight permission to fly under bad visibility conditions.

According to CNN: "The helicopter was operating under "special visual flight rules," according to an air traffic control conversation with the pilot, captured by website LiveATC.net.
An SVFR clearance allows a pilot to fly in weather conditions worse than those allowed for standard visual flight rules (VFR)."

Kobe Bryant and eight others were killed when something went wrong just before 10 a.m. Sunday, on the helicopter they were flying in.

Let Us Pray: God we lift up the family and loved ones of Kobe Bryant and the families and loved ones of everyone who was on that helicopter that passed on. God we ask You in Jesus’ name give them all peace, strength, understanding, and joy in their season of bereavement and sorrow. God give them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, and the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness (Isaiah 61:3). God do the same for everyone who loved each and everyone on that helicopter. God do it also for the fans of Kobe Bryant. Thank You Jesus. Amen.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/victims-in-kobe-bryant-crash-have-now-all-been-identified/ar-BBZlVP7?ocid=spartanntp

"Through one man death entered in.As in Adam all die, so in Christ all shall be made alive."When I hear someone dies, it reminds me that until the new Heaven and Earth,when we read in Revelation,"And death will be no more. Neither mourning nor outcry nor pain. For the former things are past away."Amen. Whenever someone dies,those verses come to mind. As for the present, I would say the important thing is where they went after death,Heven or Hell. There are more athletes becoming Christians lately,but on the other hand,there are many who give in to lust of the opposite sex fawning over them, or drugs. I would be concerning about where the spirit goes, because that's for eternity.In the meantime, of course, we pray for the family.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Sew I just realized that Jack Van Impe had died while reading about this tragedy involving Byrant and others.I also hope that God will strengthen his loving wife Roxella.I have watched and admired them working together in Bible Prochecy for many years.Jack was very well ingormed.He was my favourite Bible teacher.Your name will be numbered with the great Christisn teachers of our time.Sleep and take your rest.You have fight the good fight.You have finished your course.Your reward awaits you Brother.

Similar Requests

• Article
He is looking over us with love and care. He knows what we are going through and He wants to bless, help and heal everyone who is going through a hard time. Merciful and kind. Heavenly Father. Has no pleasure to see. Children suffering. His looking out for us. In love and kind heart. He never...
Replies
Views
  • Article
There is a wonderful place over yonder waiting for you and for me. There is special place prepared for us by the Lord where we shall live for ages to come, praising and adoring Gods holy name. I am going to prepare a place for you, that where I am there you may be also. This is really a...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When my father and mother died I felt so alone in this world. I cried days on and on and asked Jesus why He has take all my loved ones away from me. He said to me. All the souls of earth are Mine. Eze. 18.4 Yes Lord, I know You have given us life and brought us here to earth to be a...
Replies
Views
  • Article
To The Cities That Have Ears To Hear: Before I publish the next prophecy, the Holy Spirit has prompted me to relay this Word, as first spoken by Christ. LOVE AS CHRIST LOVED Matthew 5:46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible in a Year: Psalms 57–59,Romans 4 Jesus . . . said, “Let the little children come to me.” Luke 18:16 As our adopted granny lay in her hospital bed after suffering several strokes, her doctors were unsure of the amount of brain damage she had endured. They needed to wait until she was a...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom