GROW UP

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

To The Cities That Have Ears To Hear:

Before I publish the next prophecy, the Holy Spirit has prompted me to relay this Word, as first spoken by Christ.

LOVE AS CHRIST LOVED

Matthew 5:46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that?

Most of us have loved ones. Would you reward someone for harming or mistreating your loved one, especially if that loved one is your child? Neither will our Father, who is in heaven. He is jealous, "As it is written," over His ,"little ones" (His disciples). Nevertheless, vengeance belongs to the LORD.

The Message Bible (translation)
"You're familiar with the old written law, 'Love your friend,' and its unwritten companion, 'Hate your enemy.' I'm challenging that. I'm telling you to love your enemies. Let them bring out the best in you, not the worst. When someone gives you a hard time, respond with the energies of prayer, for then you are working out of your true selves, your God-created selves. This is what God does. He gives his best—the sun to warm and the rain to nourish—to everyone, regardless: the good and bad, the nice and nasty. If all you do is love the lovable, do you expect a bonus? Anybody can do that. If you simply say hello to those who greet you, do you expect a medal? Any run-of-the-mill sinner does that. (Matthew 5:43-46)

When a city, in particular, refuses to extend kindness and compassion, i.e. grace (righteousness), especially toward God's messengers, she is operating in opposition to God's will; and therefore, has no right to reward. To literally come out, in droves, and turn your backs, not just on God's messenger, and therefore His message; but on one in need, and then try to sneak, or, like Nazareth, try to force a blessing, is unimaginable arrogance: Rejection of Christ's Spirit and mistreatment of His servant.

I wasn't being harsh, in saying this; simply speaking the language of those to whom I was sent. For a while now, I've been trying to counsel this, and all cities to "Grow Up in the things of God." This morning, the Holy Spirit led me to the scripture that spells it out, VERBATIM...

"In a word, what I'm saying is, Grow up. You're kingdom subjects. Now live like it. Live out your God-created identity. Live generously and graciously toward others, the way God lives toward you." (Matthew 5:48)

The LOVE OF GOD does not dwell in greedy, "gray and black" ritualistic sacrifice, but rather:

This is how we've come to understand and experience love: Christ sacrificed his life for us. This is why we ought to live sacrificially for our fellow believers, and not just be out for ourselves. If you see some brother or sister in need and have the means to do something about it but turn a cold shoulder and do nothing, what happens to God's love? It disappears. And you made it disappear. (1 John 3:16)

Moreover...
Show no favoritism to exclude, even one: for in so doing is justice perverted.

Those who give to the poor will lack nothing, *but those who close their eyes to them receive many curses. (Proverbs 28:27)

But, your idols counsel, "Just treat her as a pagan, a publican, i.e. act like you don't hear or see her."
Why? Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Galatians 4:16)

If you really think that reflects the love of God, then, in your time of distress, He will return the same to you, measure for measure.

Is not your giving to be "without expectation"? Anything else is wicked.

You have no part or share in this ministry, because your heart is not right before God. Repent of this wickedness and pray to the Lord in the hope that he may forgive you for having such a thought in your heart. (Acts 8:21-22)

Obedience to God's Word is always better than sacrifice, whether animal or ritual.

📜

Yes, the devil knows the Word of God very well. The difference between the devil and God's servant is, the devil will never do the will of the Father, nor will he counsel anyone else to. Moreover: The prophet is a watchman for my God over Israel, yet traps are laid in front of him wherever he goes. He faces hostility even in the house of God. (Hosea 9:8)

To The Cities That Have Ears To Hear:

Before I publish the next prophecy, the Holy Spirit has prompted me to relay this Word, as first spoken by Christ.

LOVE AS CHRIST LOVED

Matthew 5:46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that?

Most of us have loved ones. Would you reward someone for harming or mistreating your loved one, especially if that loved one is your child? Neither will our Father, who is in heaven. He is jealous, "As it is written," over His ,"little ones" (His disciples). Nevertheless, vengeance belongs to the LORD.

The Message Bible (translation)
"You're familiar with the old written law, 'Love your friend,' and its unwritten companion, 'Hate your enemy.' I'm challenging that. I'm telling you to love your enemies. Let them bring out the best in you, not the worst. When someone gives you a hard time, respond with the energies of prayer, for then you are working out of your true selves, your God-created selves. This is what God does. He gives his best—the sun to warm and the rain to nourish—to everyone, regardless: the good and bad, the nice and nasty. If all you do is love the lovable, do you expect a bonus? Anybody can do that. If you simply say hello to those who greet you, do you expect a medal? Any run-of-the-mill sinner does that. (Matthew 5:43-46)

When a city, in particular, refuses to extend kindness and compassion, i.e. grace (righteousness), especially toward God's messengers, she is operating in opposition to God's will; and therefore, has no right to reward. To literally come out, in droves, and turn your backs, not just on God's messenger, and therefore His message; but on one in need, and then try to sneak, or, like Nazareth, try to force a blessing, is unimaginable arrogance: Rejection of Christ's Spirit and mistreatment of His servant.

I wasn't being harsh, in saying this; simply speaking the language of those to whom I was sent. For a while now, I've been trying to counsel this, and all cities to "Grow Up in the things of God." This morning, the Holy Spirit led me to the scripture that spells it out, VERBATIM...

"In a word, what I'm saying is, Grow up. You're kingdom subjects. Now live like it. Live out your God-created identity. Live generously and graciously toward others, the way God lives toward you." (Matthew 5:48)

The LOVE OF GOD does not dwell in greedy, "gray and black" ritualistic sacrifice, but rather:

This is how we've come to understand and experience love: Christ sacrificed his life for us. This is why we ought to live sacrificially for our fellow believers, and not just be out for ourselves. If you see some brother or sister in need and have the means to do something about it but turn a cold shoulder and do nothing, what happens to God's love? It disappears. And you made it disappear. (1 John 3:16)

Moreover...
Show no favoritism to exclude, even one: for in so doing is justice perverted.

Those who give to the poor will lack nothing, *but those who close their eyes to them receive many curses. (Proverbs 28:27)

But, your idols counsel, "Just treat her as a pagan, a publican, i.e. act like you don't hear or see her."
Why? Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Galatians 4:16)

If you really think that reflects the love of God, then, in your time of distress, He will return the same to you, measure for measure.

Is not your giving to be "without expectation"? Anything else is wicked.

You have no part or share in this ministry, because your heart is not right before God. Repent of this wickedness and pray to the Lord in the hope that he may forgive you for having such a thought in your heart. (Acts 8:21-22)

Obedience to God's Word is always better than sacrifice, whether animal or ritual.

📜

Yes, the devil knows the Word of God very well. The difference between the devil and God's servant is, the devil will never do the will of the Father, nor will he counsel anyone else to. Moreover: The prophet is a watchman for my God over Israel, yet traps are laid in front of him wherever he goes. He faces hostility even in the house of God. (Hosea 9:8)
Yes Lord, help us to grow in the knowledge of Your word and live a holy and pure life in Thy sight. We want to enter heaven, we want to see Jesus smiling face waiting for us at the gates of heaven welcoming us in. Precious in the sight of the Lord are the death of His saints.

Yes Lord, help us to grow in the knowledge of Your word and live a holy and pure life in Thy sight. We want to enter heaven, we want to see Jesus smiling face waiting for us at the gates of heaven welcoming us in. Precious in the sight of the Lord are the death of His saints.
Amen. With Jesus help and grace we can grow in the knowledge of the Lord. His light will shine on us when we obey His word.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
The soul that walks where the wind of the Spirit of the living God is, turns like a wandering weather vane toward an eternal love for God and for others. Just as Jesus said to all of us. I have loved you with an everlasting love. I care for you. That is one reason all the angels cry holy...
Replies
Views
  • Article
God says to all of us the redeemed of the Lord. Love one another as I have loved you. It is never easy to deal with divorce or separation, it is not Gods will for us to divorce or separate from the person we promised love till death do us part. Letting go of your partner with whom you have...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Moses and Paul the apostle prepared themselves for their missions on earth with seclusions with the Lord. The 12 apostles also needed to be secluded with Jesus all the time in order to learn the will of the Father in their life. Daniel the prophet secluded himself and spoke to God three times...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is really a great question of our existence on earth. Why we are here? Who sent us? What are we gona do? Where are we going to go? To be honest with you and for everyone who loves Jesus. Life without God is an empty pit and we will not be able to come out, unless we call on the Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Glory, glory, hallelujah, His truth is marching on and on till the Lord call us home to His holy presence. One more time, keep telling the truth of Gods salvation to those who live in darkness. Jesus is coming soon and He will save those we have been praying for. Hear the voice of the Lord...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom