We need to seclude ourselves with the Holy One.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Moses and Paul the apostle prepared themselves for their missions on earth with seclusions with the Lord. The 12 apostles also needed to be secluded with Jesus all the time in order to learn the will of the Father in their life. Daniel the prophet secluded himself and spoke to God three times a day.

Daniel always prayed to God three times everyday. He bowed on His knees to pray and praise God. Even when Daniel heard about the new law, he still went to his house to pray. He went up to the upper room of his house and opened the windows that faced toward Jerusalem. Then Daniel bow down on His knees and prayed just as he always had done.
Daniel 6.10

Majesty worship His majesty.
Jesus who died now glorified.
King of all kings.

Once you are secluded with Jesus in your closet, the He will speak to your heart.

Come to Me, I will give you rest.
Matt. 11.28

Seclusion means being separate, apart from others in a quiet and calm way, just as Jesus did all the time. After preaching, teaching, healing and blessing people, He went out to the desert and prayed to His Father in heaven.

But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and speak to your heavenly Father, who is unseen, then, your Father who have seen what is done in secret, He will reward you.
Matt. 6,6

I promised to the Lord to do this and His blessings are falling on those who read it and obey.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Daniel answered in the presence of the king, and said, "The secret which the king hath demanded cannot the wise men, the astrologers, the magicians, the soothsayers, shew unto the king; but there is a God in heaven that revealeth secrets ..." —Daniel 2:27-28 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse...
Replies
Views
  • Article
But the man [who had been cured of leprosy] went and spread the word, proclaiming to everyone what had happened. As a result, large crowds soon surrounded Jesus, and he couldn't publicly enter a town anywhere. He had to stay out in the secluded places, but people from everywhere kept coming to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The Spirit of the Lord unites us with Jesus, full of love, compassion and care, He is watching after us, wherever we are, His protection and kindness comes to us in so many ways. The Lord will keep you from all harm. He will watch over your life. The Lord will watch over your coming and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God. —Daniel 3:25 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... I love the story of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego (Daniel 3:1-30). Their faith was...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When we remember to honor and praise His name, sweet thoughts of mercy and compassion comes to our heart. fills our soul with peace and joy. Strenghtens our faith in Him and nourishes pure thoughs and feelings toward Him. Spirit of the living God fall afresh on each one of us. Mold me, and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom